Chapter 11 You and I

Chapter Songs:

You and I-One Direction

Summer Love-One Directioners

We pack up all of our things and walk hand in hand to his truck. It's 5:45 right now so we decided it would be best to leave now.
"Do you want me to just get ready at your house?"
"Yeah you can use Dom's bathroom because he's probably out with his girlfriend Delaney." He nods and we drive to my house.

"Are you ready to meet my mom? Because I'm ninty nine percent sure that she'll be home, and will expect to meet you."

"I would love to meet her Nova." We drive the rest of the way just talking about our favorite things, and soon enough he pulls into my drive way.

"Now are you ready?"

"Bring it." He winks, and we both get out of the truck. We're greeted immediately by Vixen, because she tackles him to the ground.

"I know I missed you to Vix."

"Mom!" I yell and laugh at Conrad being attacked by Vixen.

"One second!" She comes out wearing her PJ's and smiles.

"So I'm guessing you're Conrad." He nods.

"Yes ma'm, it's a pleasure to meet you." He holds out his hand to shake hers. She reaches hers out and shakes his then looks at me.

"So now what's going on tonight?"

"I'm going to have my mom meet us at Fox and Hound for fish fry. She used to take me there all the time when I was growing up." She nods.

"Well you seem like a great guy Conrad. A lot better then the last guy that she brought here." I stare at her, but she is looking at Conrad trying to figure him out.

"I'm glad that you think so." He smiles.

"Now excuse us mom, but we need to get ready."

"I'm working at the base tonight, so I don't know when I'll be back. You guys have a good time, and we'll have to have you over for dinner sometime Conrad." I can already tell by the smile on her face that she agrees with me; he's different. He's nothing like Zeke.

"I'd love that."

"Have fun you two." She winks and retreats to her bedroom. I grab Conrad's hand and lead him up the stairs then point to a door.

"Here's Dom's bathroom, and I'll quick shower in mine. There's towels in the cabinet on the right side in the bathroom." He nods and closes the door behind him. I quick get in and out of the shower, but then I'm puzzled by what to wear.

"Conrad!"

"Yes?" I hear him outside of the door.

"What do I wear?" I hear him chuckle.

"Put on a towel and look at what I'm wearing, then you can choose. Okay?"

"Yes please." I throw on my robe, and see him walk in. He's wearing a red and black flannel with a white t-shirt underneath and dark jeans.

"Okay thank you." I shut the door and go into my closet to put on a grey dress with a blue scarf and brown boots. (Picture on the side) I come out and go into the bathroom to start my hair and makeup.

"So you're taking my little sister out on a date?" I hear Dom say from downstairs.

"That's the plan. We're meeting my mom for dinner."

"What's your name?"

"Conrad."

"Well Conrad, you aren't as bad as I thought you'd be. Take good care of her okay? She's had a lot of shit boyfriends, and she doesn't need to add another onto that list. She's an amazing girl, and I'm tired of assholes fucking that up."