Chapter 10 Kiss You

Chapter Song- Kiss you by One Direction

Mariah and I end up letting Wes go home after he finishes cleaning the kitchen which is at 11:30. We close up the cafe at 11:45, and begin heading out.

"Do you work tomorrow?" Mariah asks.

"No I work monday through thursday though." She nods.

"I like Conrad. Don't mess that up, because I think that he's something really good for you." With that she walks to her car and I go to mine. My phone starts ringing, and it's my mom.

"Hello?"

"Hey love, how was work?"

"Long, Will came and sat in my section, so that sucked. Conrad brought one of his friends so it was good to see him."

"Good. I'm glad that he's been good to you. Anyways, you have a doctor appointment on friday, so make sure everything is alright. Your doctor came and found me to make sure you wouldn't forget. She's really worried about that five pounds, but I assured her that I've been watching you like a hawk."

"I'll measure myself when I get home and journal it. I know she wants me to do it everyday, but I really don't have time to sit and document everything. I eat a lot more then I used to, so maybe she'll believe me that I'm doing a lot better. Do you remember when the next therapist appointment is?"

"I have it on my computer, so I can look when I get home." I get in the car ans start it."

"What time do you get off?"

"In like an hour. They're letting me go early tonight because of how many hours I worked yesterday."

"So I'll see you when I get home?"

"Yep." I hang up and go out of the parking lot, and check my phone.

From Zeke:

I feel like we should talk about some things. I want us back together Nova.

I sigh and close the message and just ignore it. I know that I need to face Zeke and everything, but I don't know how to explain this. It's not like I planned to like Conrad this much. He treats me better then Zeke ever did, but Zeke and I have such a history. Not like that's a good reason because of the way he treated me. After five minutes I pull into the driveway where Dom's car is parked. I get out and am greeted by Vixen when I walk into the door.

"Sorry baby, but he's not with me. He had to spend time with his family." She walks away to go and lay on her bed. I pull out my phone and text Conrad.

To Conrad:

Hey :)

I move on to replying to Zeke.

To Zeke:

I don't know if we both want the same things anymore.

We both need to move on, no matter how hard it may seem.

From Conrad:

Hey baby :)

*Incoming Call: Conrad

"I can't text you back if you call me right away."

"I miss you. So I decided to call you instead."

"You just saw me a few hours ago silly. How can you miss me that much?"

"I like you Nova, and I've never had someone that's made me feel this way. I'm sorry, because I'm usually not this cheesy, but I figured you should know by now."