Chapter Twenty-one: Chaesoo

JENNIE'S POV

"I... I want more, baby."

"Nini... I... We still can't. I still can't exhaust myself. I am so sorry." She buried her face to my neck

Great! The great hang and dry Jennie Kim.

I sighed "I understand. Look at me, Lili."

She looked at me and pouted "Aren't you mad?"

I pecked her pouting lips "I'm not? Yeah, I'm not." Sounded like I am not sure to mock her

"Nini.." she whined "I am sorry. I didn't mean to.. you know... but ugh! I'm sorry."

I can't help but laugh at her attitude "You're too cute not to forgive though I'm not really mad, let's just say that... I'm frustrated."

She yawned "I'm sorry.." She kissed my cheek "Let's sleep, Nini."

I nodded and helped her to lay down. I lovingly kissed her forehead "I'll wake you up later for your medicine."

She nodded "Thank you."

~~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Should we tell them?"

They are laying down on their bed, facing each other, gazing with so much love in their eyes.

"You think we should tell them?" Jisoo questioned back

"Yes, I don't see any reason to hide this from them." Rose kissed her girlfriend's forehead

"We'll tell them tomorrow." Jisoo embraced her "This feels so good and home. In your arms, I'm home."

Rose can't suppress her laugh "You're so whipped, babe."

Jisoo playfully hit her shoulder "Coming from you? Tell me, who went to Lisa's apartment to confess her undeniable love for me? Tell me, who is it?"

Rose laughed even more "Okay! It was me. At least, I admit that I'm so head over heels for you."

Jisoo inhaled her strawberry scent "I love you, Chae. More than anything in this world."

Rose kissed her forehead, spooning her "I love you too, babe."

They stayed there and just listened to each other's heartbeats. Their heartbeat that says their undying love.

FLASHBACK

ROSE'S POV

Ugh! Why did you let yourself fall for her, Chaeyoung! I... I'm falling so damn hard for Jisoo...

"I am in a deep mess." I buried my face under my pillows "Ugh!" I threw the pillow and started to cry

Though she an annoying ass sometimes.. she never failed to make me feel that I'm important to her, that she cares for me, that she loved me.. ugh! I don't want to assume but I can feel it. There is something to her actions.

It was been two weeks since we went to London, two weeks of hanging out with her.. two weeks full of torture.. two weeks that helped me to clarify to myself my feelings for her.

Jisoo is so precious, her touches are so delicate like I am a fragile thing, afraid that she'll break me, her stares that hold billions of stars, her smiles that can wake up the butterflies inside my stomach. I am so whipped.

I want her but I am afraid of ruining our friendship just because of these stupid feelings. Yah! But I really want her! I need her! I need more than friendship!

"Fuck it!" I cursed and got up from my bed

I run down the stairs "I'm going out!" I shouted to my parents while they are watching tv, their typical bonding moment

"Okay! Be home before 10." Daddy yelled back

"Drive safe, sweetie." Mommy yelled also before I closed the door

~~

"What's with the sudden visit, Chae?" Jisoo sat with me on the porch of Lisa's apartment

She really looked cute in her PJs. I smiled and pinched her cheek.

"You're cute, you know that?" I giggled

She pouted while massaging her cheek I pinched "I know but you haven't answered my question."

I moved closer to her and leaned my head on her shoulder "What if I like someone, Ji? Will you support me and help me to pursue that person?"

I felt she stiff. It took her seconds before she answered "Can.. can I know that person? Do I know him? Do you really like him? Maybe it's just infatuation that you're feeling, Chae."

"I'm sure about my feelings, I already love that person, Ji."

"Do I know him?"

"Before I'll answer you.. may I ask if you're having a thing with someone right now? Do you like someone, Ji?"

She moved away which made me to sat properly and looked at her.

"I don't know why you're acting like this, why you're asking me this.." she smiled at me "Yes, Chae. I like... Yeri." She closed her eyes

My world crumbled. All the hopes I have vanished instantly. Why do I keep assuming things?

I nodded and released a shaky sigh as my tears fell "Yeri? That.. wow. I'm so stupid."

I stood up and walked away from her. Before I can reach my car someone hugged me from behind. Jisoo.

"What's the problem, Chae? You can't leave.. you haven't answered my question."

I removed her arms from her and faced her, shamelessly crying in front of her.

"It's you who I like! Let me rephrase it! You are who I love! I fucking love you, Ji! I am so stupid to fall for your acts! I should have known better! I shouldn't let myself fall for you. Yeri?! You liked her?! Since when?!" I broke down "I love you, Ji! No one made me feel this way before. Oh god! I am so stupid to assume that you feel the same way."

Jisoo kneeled in front of me. She cupped my face and leaned to kiss my forehead "You love me? Did I hear it right?"

I didn't answer. I don't want to repeat myself and make myself a fool again.

"Geez! All this time I thought you can't see nor feel the efforts I'm doing for you." She leveled her face to mine, I saw again the billions of stars she's holding in her beautiful eyes "I'm sorry if I need to lie about Yeri. I need to lie because I am afraid of what you said.. that you like someone else... I love you, Rose. It's been always you." She wiped my tears "Don't cry, babe."

I didn't think twice, I pulled her head and smashed my lips to hers.

~~

CHAESOO, EVERYONE!