seven

I opened my eyes and I saw myself standing at the water. Water is on my neck. I saw the guys at the shore, playing and running.

"G-guys?"

But there is someone who is just looking at me.

I waved my hands to him, "S-seonghwa!"

I tried to swim to them but it was getting deeper. The more closer I am to them, the water getting deeper.

"He...help!"

I started to panic and water is getting to my mouth. I looked at Seonghwa who is just looking at me, doing nothing and just standing there. His eyes started to bleed.

"Yuna!"

I opened my eyes and saw Jongho, waking me up.

"Why are you sweating so much? Did something happen?"

I nervously shake my head, "N-no. No. I just had a nightmare I t-think?"

Jongho didn't seem to notice my nervousness, "Wake Yeosang up. I am waking him a while ago and he didn't want to get up. I don't know why."

"O-okay."

Jongho left as I sit up straight and opened my phone. It was 7:36 in the morning. I looked to Yeosang and he is facing his back on me.

"Yeosang. Wake up." I squinted my eyes.

I shook him, "Wake up. Yah." He still didn't answer me.

I forced him to face me but I was shocked to see. A c-corpse?

"AHHHHH!" I screamed loudly.

I saw someone went outside from the bathroom which is inside our room.

"Yuna? Are you okay?"

I am shaking so much right now.

"Y-y-yeosang?

It was gone. The corpse.

"Why? Did something happen?"

I pointed out to where the corpse was, "T-t-the c-corpse. T-there w-was a c-corpse." I stuttered.

Yeosang looks confused, "What? What corpse?"

"H-his skin w-was rotten and his eyes were b-black. And y-your mouth was w-wide o-open."

"W-what? I d-don't u-understand? My mouth?"

My tears started to fall, "I-it was y-your c-"

"What happened?!" Hongjoong shouted worrily. Jongho came after him then Seonghwa.

I remembered my 'dream' after seeing him.

"I s-saw s-something." I shakily said with tears falling on my cheeks.

Seonghwa came near me and hugged me.

"It's okay. We're here for you."

~~~

I am at my bedroom right now. I skipped breakfast because I felt like I'm going to throw out all I eat.

I am wandering around my room, reminiscing all my photos here. I focused my attention on this one particular photo. It was my family picture.

"Mom...Dad."

Ahh, I am crying again.

"I missed you both. I wish you both were here, I don't know what to do."