nineteen

One month later...

"So, it was not you?"

My newly-found friend, Yeri, asked while I am sipping my coffee after I told her everything. I pursed my lips and stood my mug onto the table.

"No." I said, shooking my head. "It was unexpected...for me. I thought it was me, but it's actually the one who said that thing about falling down the stairs."

/FLASHBACK/

I was going back to my room with Jongho that day...

"Jongho-ssi, why don't you start posting covers on your group's youtube channel?" I asked while sipping my strawberry milk. "Your voice is the one they should hear. They will like...'I'm so mesmerized with his voice, omg.'."

He winked at me, "Bruh, are you like the Nostradamus 2.0?"

I stopped walking and stared at him for some quite time, "W-what? REALLY?! OMG."

He flicked me on my forehead and said, "Don't tell it to your other friends."

I rolled my eyes, walking past him, "As if I have other friends."

He put his tongue out at me, "Sucks to be you."

"I don't suck. I have my own prince saving me that day, preventing me to have fractures all over my b-"

I got cut off with someone screaming. We both looked at that way and started to ran there. There are people crowding at the stairs, some of them are crying while some ran away and started to throw up. We hovered ourselves to the crowd and saw a lifeless and bloody body lying on the bottom of the stairs, her eyes...her eyes are open, also, her...mouth.

"I-it's L-luna." I heard Jongho said while looking at me in shock.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

"It was Luna." She said with her mouth agape, waiting for flies to fly in. "Oh god."

"And...after that, I don't experience having any visions anymore."

"Maybe...it was all over?"

"I don't know. I hope so." I replied back, really wanting for it to be over.

"Well, thanks for telling me this and for your time, but I really have to go, my boyfriend is waiting for me." She winked at me, stood up, and smiled. "Do you have someone to come and get you? Maybe you can ride with us and let us to bring you home."

I waved my hands and stood up, "Well, thanks for the offer, Seonghwa will come and fetch me up. Thank you. Let's hang out again some time." I smiled at her.

"Okay, be safe. Bye!" I saw her leave and felt my phone vibrated on my pocket. It was Seonghwa, basically telling me he's here already. I smiled and readied myself before going outside the coffee shop.

I saw him leaning on his car and when he saw me, he smiled at me and pecked me at my cheeks. My cheeks started to get red.

"You still don't get used to that?" He chuckled and opened the door for me.

"How can I not get red with that? Dumbass." I replied and came inside the car. He got inside the car and started to drive.

"I'm sorry I didn't help you to prepare for your group's second anniversary."

ATEEZ just have their second anniversary today, well they already celebrated earlier, with cameras, and today they will celebrate it without the cameras.