fourteen

I woke up laying on a beach, seeing first the sky turning into dark. I am confused at first before I looked around, realizing I am in sort of a resort.

I walked slowly towards the resort with a pool in front of it, seeing Mingi and Wooyoung having fun with other guys, maybe their friends or what.

I took another step until I heard a loud boom inside the resort, resulting of crashing the building into pieces. Fire started and some pieces make its way towards the pool where the guys are, making them trap.

They can't get out, fire started to spread over since the structure is mostly made of wood and some rocks. There is a little space where I can see them and saw Wooyoung, looking at me, crying as the fire touch them. I stood there shock, being unable to move, as I hear them crying and shouting for help.

I gasped for breath as I opened my eyes. 

"Yuna?" I looked at the door and saw Mingi, looking at me. "Are you okay?"

I sat and nodded slowly, "Did they already cancel your...guesting with that show?"

He nodded making me relieve, "Thank God."

"They are looking for new guests."

I looked at him and then looked down, "I'm sorry."

He smiled sheepishly and said, "It's okay, breakfast is ready if you want, you know, to eat." I nodded and he left.

I went down the stairs and saw the guys at the dining table. Television is turned on and news are currently playing.

"Another plane crash occurred going to Japan yesterday night. It is the third time already that a plane crash happened this month. However, po-"

I went to the dining room and took a sit at the empty seat before starting to eat with them.

"Did you see that article, Yuna?" Yunho asked me, making me stop eating.

"Y-yes, I did." I answered and looked at Seonghwa, who is sitting beside me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you where I was. I forgot that you're an idol, everyone here except me."

He smiled at me a little bit, "Don't worry, we handled it already. Besides, your face is not showing on that pictures. I'm sorry too."

Yeah, but someone already knew it was me. Shit.

I smiled a little at him and started eating again. My braincells are dying, one-by-one.

~~~

[Instagram by Dean]

munjeya munje
on sesang soge
ttokgateun sarang noraega
wa dachi motae
naye bam sogen
saenggagi neomu manne

ttururuttu ttururuttu
All night
geureoke shigan nangbireul hane
jeo Instagram sogeseo

Lonely lonely so lonely
weollae irido himdeungayo
No way no way i pideu sogen
nawan dareun sesang ppuninde

bujireopshi
ollyeo noeun sajin
dwie garyeojin nae maeumeul
aneun i eomne
nan tto he meine
jeo Instagram sogeseo

I clapped after I heard him finish the song, "Wow, your voice is phenomenal."

Jongho looked at me and smiled, "I know."