seventeen

"Yuna?" I heard someone said, but I didn't bother to look up. I am still sitting   on my floor, spaced out, just looking at my phone.

"He's going to die." I mumbled, not being able to do anything.

"He's going to what? Who? W-what?"

I looked at him and felt another tear, "H-he's going to die. I didn't save him."

"Yuna? What's happening? Are you okay?" He came towards me and knelt his one knee in front of me.

I bursted into tears again as soon as he embraced me into his arms, "V-visions."

As a result, he stopped hugging me and looked at me deeply, posing his hands over my shoulders.

"What visions?" He asked me, getting confused.

"I can see the death of a particular person. How will he die and where, if I got 'lucky'. But when? I don't know." I have to tell this.

He creased his forehead and tilted his head towards me, "What?"

"Yeosang. I saw his death." I answered, looking away from him. "And I'm the one who forced Mingi and Wooyoung to back out of the show."

"And now, Yunho. I saw it all. I saw his plane code! I t-tried saving him." He looked at me, I can't determine his emotions, it was all mixed up.

"Seonghwa, I don't want this anymore! I'm tired of it. Why can't I just be the only person who will die or just died? I don't want you all to get into this fucking situation."

He cupped my cheeks before hugging me again, patting my back, "No no no, don't say that! It's not your fault." I bursted into tears, feeling weak.

"He's going to come back, okay? He's okay."

~~~

I am just staring at my ceiling with Seonghwa beside me. We are currently laying on my bed.

"I have something to tell you. Can you hear me out now?" He grabbed my hands, holding it.

I am still angry at him, but I still feel that I'm safe with him...and comfortable.

I hummed in response and waited for him to response.

"I did that to protect you."

As soon as he said that, I looked at him, confused, "Eh?"

"She threatened me that she's going to hurt you...and I don't want that to see you getting hurt, though you already got hurt because of me. I tried ignoring it until it came to the point she said that she's going to k-kill you." He explained making my eyes widen.

"What? She did that? Oh my god." I clenched my fists and sat up as my blood pressure rises. "She's crazy."

He sat up too, "I know. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I hurted you."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked, innocently.

"I tried, but you ignored me, remember?"