eleven

"Of course."

As soon as I said that, he hugged me. His hugs always make me feel safe and secure.

"I really really like you, Yuna."

I felt my cheeks heated up, "That goes the same for you."

"Hope all."

We heard someone said and looked at him. We broke out of hug immediately.

"Y-yah, Hongjoong."

He just chuckled at our actions and said, "Don't worry, we are always here to support you."

"Finally, you confessed to each other and now, you're together." He added making us smile. "But please, don't do something inappropriate. Be careful Seonghwa, you are still an idol."

I suddenly forgot that they are an idol. Fans will surely hate me. Am I doing something right or just making it worse?

"Don't worry, Yuna. We're here, we will protect you." Hongjoong said, making my worries lessen a bit. A bit.

"Come down, we'll prepare for dinner. Help us." He chuckled, making us do the same.

It's nice to be in this family. Full of fun, laughter, and joy. Even though we are not related by blood, I still consider them as my family. But it's hard to be fun and laugh always, you never know that something bad or worse coming on your way. Just like what is happening nowadays. You are laughing so hard the other day, then something bad will happen to you the next day.

These days, I felt so uneasy. I, sometimes, got paranoid that there are going to happen to the guys. I can't afford losing them.

When will this end?

"Yuna!" Wooyoung whined behind me as we got to the kitchen.

I looked over him, "What do you want?"

"Nothing." He chuckled, making me confuse. "Just nothing."

"You're weird." He laughed as I said that while I am cutting the carrots.

"Just kidding. I heard that you are already with Seonghwa." He said, making me blush. "I'm jealous."

I laughed at him, "There's San, who is always there for you."

"He's weird."

My eyebrows rose up, "That's why you're perfect for each other."

He rolled his eyes at me and left, making me laugh.

"Yuna!"

"What?"

"Our comeback is tomorrow!" Mingi said. "Go with us for our comeback stage."

"Of course, I'll come with you guys." I said.

"You know, I really like the photo teaser and concept photo of you guys."

"Be ready for the 'bulleo bulleo' one." He winked at me and left, making me confuse.

I ignored that thought and just continued to cut carrots.

"Are you done cutting carrots?"

I heard Seonghwa asked as he is on the other corner of the room.

"Yes, I'm done." I answered, putting the cutted carrots on a bowl.

"By the way," I looked at him. "Hongjoong said that we are going to watch a movie before the release of the music video."

I nodded at him and helped him on cooking.