end

[SEONGHWA]

"Yuna!" I cried out loud as I saw her, lifeless and blood all over her face. "Y-yuna!"

I sobbed, ignoring the pain caused by the tree that hit us and the reason why I can't move and even touch her.

"D-don't leave me...please." I started to get weak as blood flowed through my face. "P-please."

The car moved as if it was going to fall down the cliff. I just sat there, waiting for my life to end.

"Yuna, open your eyes please. D-don't leave me."

I suddenly heard sirens nearing us and I just sat there, not caring anymore.

I heard someone say through a megaphone telling us to calm down.

"Calm down and we're getting you out of there."

The car started to move. One-by-one. Another move and this car will crash at the bottom of this cliff then, boom. Die.

"Yuna."

I closed my eyes and it went down, down the cliff. Just like I said. Darkness.

"On my my way!"

"Hyung!"

I opened my eyes and started to catch my breath.

I looked around and saw all of the guys stopped singing and stared at me, worried. I looked beside me and saw Yeosang, breathing and alive.

"Are you okay?"

I felt a tear come down of my face and wrapped my hands around him, "Did something happened? You just started to hyperventilate."

It was all a dream? W-what?

I broke out of the embrace and told the guys, "Where's Yuna? Is she okay?"

"Oohh, someone's worried." Jongho teased me. "We literally just left the venue, hyung."

I arched my eyebrows and my mouth agaped, "H-huh?"

"We have to get out of you there because you started to embarrass yourself and telling Yuna that you like her. You drank too much, hyung. What an idiot." Hongjoong said. "Why are you already sober?"

I shrugged and just let out a sigh while looking outside not caring about what I just did earlier and started to think about the 'full-story-nightmare' that I just had.

Why is it so long? Why is that all about? What will happen now?

Those are some of the questions longing in my mind.

What now?

~~~

"Yes, we're home! Yuna's debut is so sick. I want to rest now." Wooyoung said as soon as we step foot in our dorm.

"Wash up first, you stink." San teased while covering his nose using his hands.

I rushed to my bedroom and felt my phone vibrated.

Yuna
Are you alive?

I smiled widely and now that what happened before isn't true, that freaking nightmare.