four

"Ramyeon?" I blurted out.

"Are you crazy? Does it look like ramyeon?" Jongho laughed at me. "You hurt Seonghwa."

But I really don't know what it is, though. -_-

"Where do you want to go?" Hongjoong suddenly asked. "We have a week to go on a vacation!"

"Really?! Daebak!" Mingi shouted.

"After that one week which is next week, we have so many things to do for our comeback." Hongjoong explained.

"C-comeback? YES!" I exclaimed. "What is the title track?"

"Duh. Why do we need to tell you?" Jongho said, teasing me. Tsk.

I looked at him and smiled innocently, "Because I'm y-your friend?"

"No."

"O-oppa." I reluctantly said and he's shocked. "J-jongho oppa, jebalyo~ hmp! hmp!" I did an aegyo. Wtf.

"W-w-what are you d-doing?" He stuttered. "We said no."

"Okay. I did not like doing that at all. Just forget it. Tsk!" I continued eating.

"What was that?" San asked.

"N-nothing." I am so embarrassed right now. Why did I even do that?

Few minutes of silence have passed.

"So...where do we go?" Hongjoong broke the silence.

"U-uhm t-to my f-family's vacation h-house?" I stuttered.

"That's right!" Wooyoung agreed with me. "I always wanted to go to that place!"

"Yes!" "Finally!"

It looks they want to go there.

Hongjoong looked at me, "Are you okay with that, Yuna?"

I nodded and smiled sheepishly at him, "Y-yes."

I heard Seonghwa chuckled and mumbled, "Cute."

I felt my cheeks heated up at that time.

W-what?

~~~

"Let's watch a movie! A horror one!" Jongho suggested, jumping from the couch.

We are currently gathered here in our living room,  using our cellphones and just sitting there, not talking to each other. It's boring.

"K." I replied, not looking at him.

"W-w-why a h-horror one? Can we watch a sci-fi one or a comedy one?" Guess who? It's Mingi!

"Okay! Horror one it is!" Jongho exclaimed.

I am currently at the center, sitting at the couch, they put me here -_-. To my left was Seonghwa, and then Yeosang. To my right was Hongjoong, and Yunho. In front of me was Jongho and on his left was San and then Wooyoung and on the other side was Mingi.

As the movie started, Mingi shouted. "AHHHHHHH!" While blocking his eyes with his hands.

We are currently watching Sinister. Hehe.

"Ahhhhh!" I heard Mingi screamed and I saw San jumped.

"Ahhhh!" I jumped and gripped my hands onto Jongho's hair.