twelve

One month later...

Me:

Yeosang, let's meet up at the cafe near to your company after your practice. You said to hang out a month ago so yeah...

Yeoyeo the Hehet Lover ❤:
Okayyy Yuna. See you at 5. Take care~~

Me:
Make sure to meet me! 😡 I'll get angry at you. Don't ditch me.

Yeoyeo the Hehet Lover ❤:
I know, i know...you know, I love you, Yuna, right? ㅋㅋㅋ

I put down my phone and sighed, looking around and gazing at people's faces while I was sitting on a bench.

These past few days, let's say weeks, were...quite intense or somewhat unlucky for me. There are so many things that almost happened or literally happened to me. That's why I limit my actions and became alert to my surroundings. You never know what will happen.

I locked up inside my house for a week because I'm scared...I'm scared of making the guys all messed up.

The guys just finished their promotions today. Do you know what did I do in that week? Well, I am like quarantined inside of my house and watched all their videos and stages. So, today, I gathered up my courage to let myself free.

The guys didn't know this 'quarantine' thing for myself. I don't want them to worry and, still, I don't what is happening to me.

/FLASHBACK/

"Let's go!"

As we headed outside, it was already dark and the fans already went home so it was easy for us to walk. I don't know, but, luckily, the fans hadn't notice me yet.

As I getting myself to scooted over the seat inside the car, the perfume that I just used, 'luckily', dropped from my hands and rolles over to the road.

I rolled my eyes and walked near my perfume. I managed to get it, but I was so lucky.

I looked over to my side and saw a truck lights coming for me. Shit.

"Yuna!"

I felt myself being tugged into someone's arms. I heard his breathing so hard and I got locked into his arms.

"Yah! Be careful!" He hugged me tight as I felt a warm liquid onto my shoulders.

I broke out of his hug and looked at him, shocked. "D-don't cry. I'm sorry."

"I don't want to lose you."

We went inside the van and the guys looked at me, worrily.

"Are you okay, Yuna? Did you get hurt?"

The guys asked me and I just shook my head, "I'm okay." Still shocked.

Little did they know.

/END FLASHBACK/

There is also that one moment that reminded me of what happened to Wooyoung.

The guys are out because of their promotions and I am at home, alone. Because I am hungry, I tried to cook a ramen, but ended up having a fire, almost, just because of that freaking paper. I almost had a heart attack and avoided the kitchen for three days.