The Plan

With this, Aditi was anticipating the entire story when:

"I am sorry, I can't tell you anything. But you need to help me get him out of this phase"

"Cool, what's the plan?"

She didn't pester Ahana to spit out the story as she knew her well. Yes, they were best friends and shared every damn thing with each other but things which concerned them. According to Ahana, Aditi had every right to know about her life but the secrets with which others have confide in her will always remain a secret. She was not the one to share things related to HIS life. But the charm Ahana carried was undeniable. She could just look into your eyes and melt you to reveal the truth without a pinch of lie in it. It was always difficult to lie to her or to hide something from her but yet again, she was kind enough to provide you the much needed space and privacy.

Despite the qualities she possessed, she had very few friends. She prefered keeping the circle small but close. Generally, she isn't a girl who would just slap somebody or sit and talk with a stranger but....

"So, the plan is...."

"Are you sure about it?"

"Hundred percent sure"

"But, this may incur losses to your company"

"A life is more important Aditi"

"I know that, all I am saying is, is there no other alternative?"

"I could just think of this but you are free to give your suggestions"

"Not in the right state of mind to think anything"

This statement was enough for both of them to leave their places and move towards their favourite destination - the terrace. It was THEIR spot.

"So, exactly what do you expect from me?"

"I need you to supervise my official works and convince my parents. You can still complete all your works before the deadline"

Aditi was a renowned fashion designer. She had opened her own firm and now was employing many aspirants who wanted to establish themselves. She had just hosted a fashion show and was happy with the results. It was due to this that she couldn't bid Ahana a proper goodbye.
Being friends for so long, both of them had appreciable knowledge about each other's work.

"The show is just over so I think my work load isn't much. Great, I'll look into it"

"You need to help me convince parents"

"That's not at all a problem"

She was a pro at taking all the necessary permissions from her parents.

"So, execution starts from?"

"Tomorrow maybe"

"Great, all the very best!"

"Thanks"

They went back home and took her parents into confidence. Now, all they waited for was the Monday morning.

If ths chapter did interest you, please do vote and comment.
Thank you!