CHARACTERS

1. AXL ORABELLE DIXON
➡ They called her Axl or Belle (Axl pronouncr as Eksel). A 17years old, Axl was a very simple girl, she prefer Jeans and shirt than dresses. Axl is very smart, she's schoolar at GRAYSON UNIVERSITY 3rd year highschool. Hindi siya mayaman katulad ng mga nag aaral don, may kaya lang. A girl full of confidents, happy virus, but maldita at the same time.. beauty with heart. She don't have parents because when she was a 5years old her parents left due to the car accident thats why her lolo take care of her. She never been inlove because shes busy working, studying and taking care of her Lolo...

 She never been inlove because shes busy working, studying and taking care of her Lolo

2. DYLAN WYATT GRAYSON
➡ They called her Dylan or Wyatt (Wyatt pronounce as Yatt). A 18years old and 4rth year student at GRAYSON UNIVERSITY. Sila ang unang pinaka mayaman sa pilipinas, Dylan is popular inside and out of their school. His lolo was the owner of Grayson University, his also smart but cold person.. He is the varsity player of basketball.. unlike Axl Dylan have a complete family, have a parents.. Lolo, Lola and have a sister and brother. Dylan is inlove with Jessy Sullivan a beautiful and have a perfect body.

 Dylan is inlove with Jessy Sullivan a beautiful and have a perfect body

AXL ORABELLE DIXON have 3 Bestfriends.
• Yashita Fawziya
• Victoria Muskaan
• Krisha Tazanna

• Griffin Dixon (her lolo)

DYALL WYATT GRAYSON have 3 Bestfriends.
• Anthony Easton
• Andrew Isaiah
• Mateo Yedda

• Tiffany Grayson (his mom)
• Bernardo Grayson (his dad)
• Kaytlyn Grayson (his sister)
• Miller Grayson (his brother)
• Tasha (his lola)
• Alexander (his lolo)

SECOND LEAD.
• Andrew Thompson
• Jessy Sullivan

UPDATE SCHED. Monday Wednesday and Friday.