11. Would You?

'It's gonna be just fine Taehyung, it's not your first time asking someone for a date, not at all!' A blank in Taehyung's mind. 'Shit, it's actually my first time!!'

The blue-haired boy was buried so deep into his own mind that he bumped into the door he was supposed to knock on.

'Shit! What is Jungkook going to think of me?' On the other hand, Taehyung's wolf was amused by the situation, and could not wait to meet their mate.

'But what if it's not Jungkook controlling the bo--?'

The door swung open. In front of his eyes, was standing a tired Jungkook, holding his side head with his right hand. His voice was grumpy.

"Hello, sorry I have a huge headache right now" In fact, it was as if a hammer was knocking against his skull. "We have been very switchy this morning." Taehyung just started to get used to Jungkook adressing his body as 'we'. "Would you like to go in?" The brunette asked.

"With pleasure! If it doesn't bother you." To that, Jungkook shook his head.

His wolf encouraged Taehyung, and he spoke his mind.

"I was wondering, if you would like us to go on a date?" Taehyung blurted out, blushing more after each word passing his lips.

Jungkook freezed. His eyes stared at the void, as if he was somewhere else at the moment. Taehyung guessed his was having a conversation with his head partners. Once again, his hand went catching a few strands of his dark perfect hair.

"I think... I think that I'm going to switch out" Tired Jungkook held his face in his soft-looking hands.

Before giving away the control, Jungkook told the fronting alter 'don't be too harsh on him.'

When Jungkook lifted his eyes back towards Taehyung, they where filled with joy, and energy.

"Hi!" A high pitched voice screamed his Taehyung's ears. In reaction, the blue-haired male blocked his ears with his hands. Sometimes, having too sensible hearing was not an advantage.

Jungkook's manly body sprinted towards Taehyung, then jumped on him. Of course, Taehyung did not prepare to take the impact, and so they fell on the floor abruptly.

"What's your name oppa?! Mine is Jennie! Can we be friends?" The happy girl literally screamed in Taehyung's ears. He pressed his ears even stronger. "Oh! Sorry I will speak a little less loud." The girl in a man's body smiled.

They both got up, and Taehyung wondered when he would ask Jungkook for a date.

"Oh! I remember you wanted to go out for a date with Jungkook! Well I tell you that's a me on my part! We can go out for ice-creams right at this instant if you're okay with it! Or we can do other things too! But ice-cream's litteraly the best." She was leaping in the middle of the room. "Oh sorry! The others tell me I have too much energy! I'll try to calm down!"

Taehyung smiled, he could also feel his wolf swaying from side to side its tail. Overall, a warm sensation got through his body. He was in joy.

"Are your partners okay with us going out for an ice-cream?"

She stopped her movements, as if the question was being answered in her mind. Jennie got a little disappointed but tried to show the least of her sadness.

"Yes! So let's go!" She jumped in excitement.

***

Second chapter of the weekend, I hope you enjoy your week!