6. Work

Jungkook's day had been rough.

First, his morning for an unknown reason, was very switchy. By breakfast time, him and his alters had switched at least twice. Fortunately, when their body arrived to their personal office, Henry ended up fronting. He was one of the alters who took the most interest in studies and work. Yet, he could not concentrate well as a piercing headache was present as well as voices in his mind.

He could hear the others bicker about whatever guy they met not too long ago. Henry had no interest in that. In fact, he preferred women, and even got the body a girlfriend once. But it did not last long when the girl learned about their disorder. Joy became their friend ever since, even though she was not very close to them.

Jungkook came back to the front and the day continued, with the girls coming out too. He worked alone, and understood it would be hard for any student to compose with his numerous switches on days like this one. Guess that was why he remained alone mostly.

When he came home, Jennie was out.

"Freaking headache, it's your fault that we've been switchy the entire day!" Jennie cursed against G-Dragon. Dissociative Identity Disorder had a lot a bad sides, and the headaches was certainly part of them. Jennie trembled a little when she spotted the back window of their room. She thought of the clear howl she heard there, and stopped in her steps.

"Don't be scared Jennie. The wolf isn't here anymore. He left... In the woods that are just a few feet away..." she whispered. A shiver ran through her skull, then a second bigger one when she felt a hand grab her shoulder. Immediately reacting, Jennie caught that disgusting thing called a hand (or that's what she thought) and pulled it using the body's strength.

"BACK OFF, YOU R-RAPIST!" she shouted as the stranger's corpse passed above her and then on the ground. She was reminded of the advices of her alter friends, before catching a glimpse of the threat's face. Instantly coming down from the fight, in a single glance.

"Mh. Quite handsome. But not Jungkook's style, that's for sure." she said out loud. While she believed the stranger was knocked out, he was not. That is why she jumped two meters away whe the stranger opened his eyes.

"Jungkook?" he appealed lowly, yet slightly confused. Scratch that : more confused than ever. Jennie used the security rules. Those written by Jungkook, G-Dragon and ChungHa in order to stay safe. Adjusting her tone of  voice to fit Jungkook's, she acted as the rules told her to. 'If you meet someone you ignore who knows your name, act as though you knew that person while remaining aware of the dangers.'

"Hey you, sorry for that, I thought you were... Well you heard it." Jennie hoped she did well impersonating Jungkook. 'All for our sake' said the rules. She offered a hand to the man, and heard G-Dragon tell her from the back of their head : 'Taehyung'.

"So Taehyung-nim, what brings you here?" She asked as he got up. She felt a bit dizzy. Not again. I'm so sick of it.

"Well I need to talk to you about what happened this morning." Jennie tried to focus as much as she could, closing her eyelids in a forced manner. She hid her face. To her, switching in front of someone was uncomfortable, and hiding her face was the most she could do. While dissociating, maybe Taehyung asked her if 'he' was okay. However she did not mind, and eventually switched out.

When Jungkook's body showed its face again, it was still trying to figure out where it was.

"Is he okay?" wondered Taehyung out loud when he did not get any answer back.

Jungkook lifted up his bright eyes to encounter his counterpart's ones. Happiness suddenly flowed in his body. He was able to open his heart to this person.

"Oh I think we already met twice under weird circumstances. I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you!"

***

How will Taehyung react? :0