15. Encounter

On the way back to his house, Taehyung caught a glimpse of another wolf's scent. Which surprised him : not many wolves went near their family house. In fact, they did not share the ideas of regular packs. Meaning that they did not see humans as evil beings.

Let me explain that. As wood creatures, werewolves grew used to protecting its surroundings. As they saw their trees disappearing, they tried to act against those who destroyed their living place. But whatever their actions were, no one could stop the deforestation. No one could stop the shootings of wolves. No one could stop the human. Now, werewolves avoid mixing with humans, as they picture them as dangerous.

When Jin tried to move away from his pack, his previous alpha tried to stop him by all means. He took many things from him. But it did not stop the omega. He did not believe the human race was that bad. He left his pack, and formed his own family with people who shared his ideas.

Another thing he did not appreciate was the hierarchy enshrined in wolves' way of living. As an omega, Jin took control of his life and his parters, proving wrong the ideas of wolves.

That is why they stayed apart, and took part with some humans' lives.

The scent became clearer to Taehyung's wolf, and he recognized one of his past friends.

'Namjoon?'

He growled, awaiting for his friend. The brown wolf came out of the dark with a leap, instantly facing Taehyung.

'Taehyung, I was looking for you.'

'I won't come back. Ever.'

'I'm not here for this, actually,...'

A blank. Without a doubt, Namjoon was sent by his father, one of the heads of his former pack.

'Your father thinks he has found your mate. She--'

'First and foremost, she's a he, and he is not part of your pack. Now go away, if that's all you had to say.'

'...'

'What?'

'Suga wants to join your house.'

'Yoongi? Tell him that he can meet Jin whenever he wants. Now if you'll excuse me...'

Taehyung was pissed by his father. So there was no reason for him to be mad at Namjoon. He could not hold his mind back. His state of mind had consequences on his actions.

'He won't let you go, you know that, right?'

Taehyung whined.

'I know...'

***

Problems, problems :0