10. Meeting

GD, at this point, had shed all the tears he had in store, crying from the laughter.

'Jungkook, I told you you should have been careful around this guy!' ChungHa was acting like a mother at this point, and it was understandable. When strangers suddenly get close to them, it is suspicious and dangerous.

"Well he should have been careful too, he took a very painful hit last time..." I heard Jennie giggling in the back of my head. Just when did I get so close to them?

'He was suspicious, and he wouldn' t let us go. I did the right thing. Now at least we're sure he won't come back.'
Jungkook was almost sure ChungHa was crossing her arms, humming in satisfaction. However, things did not go as he wanted.

"ChungHa, how will we ever make friends if every person that gets close is punched on their third leg?"

'Jungkook...' Said G-Dragon. ChungHa and him were the first alters who appeared, during Jungkook's childhood. They spent the most time with him, and know him even better than the other alters. However, Jungkook did nothing but to submit to his situation. While they could communicate with each other, he used to not be able to hear them.

'I'm sorry and I understand that you'd like to make friends, but we should heal first. It's our only priority.' G-Dragon stated, the regret still in his tone.

"But is it okay to do this alone?" Jungkook thought again about Taehyung. In fact, he already trusted him. His honest smiles, his bright eyes, they could not tell lies.

'You're not alone. And you'll never be. Trust us.' ChungHa reassured him.

"TAEHYUNG GOT HIT IN THE DICK! HIT IN THE DICK!" Jimin shouted in the middle of their house.

Jin's figure came out flying out of one of the rooms, and pointed Jimin's neck almost lifting his head.

"No bad words in this house, understood?" His tone was calm and deep, yet awfully threatening. Accompanied with a death glare. In other words, Jimin was on the verge of peeing in his pants.

"Y-yes captain!"

Taehyung laughed, not bothered by Jimin's behaviour at all. He was used to it in various ways.

Jin did not even remember what Jimin said because of the curse word. "What did you say?" he asked, sudenly curious.

And that was how Jimin explained what he knew about Taehyung's situation. The blue-haired male often nodded, but also shook his head when Jimin exagerated a few parts.

"YOU MET YOUR MATE?"

"Yes, and he is divided in a few personalities. It's a disorder called DID." Taehyung saw Jin was about to ask some other question, and he decided to answer it as quickly as possible. "No he does not want to be a single personality in a single body, he told me that he worked this way."

Jin shook his head in bisbelief. "I did not want to say that. The question was : did you two go anywhere?"

The boy thought about it quickly. "No we did not. I just walked him to work. Aaaaand we did go to the beach together." Taehyung explained as if it was obvious.

A silence followed his answer.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

...

"What?"

"TAKE HIM ON A DATE!"

***

I cannot access wifi anymore in my boarding school bedroom, so chapters will be released less often :/