17. Questions

"How old are you?

"20." Henry scribbled down every answer, every detail he could hear. The pencil already broke twice from the strength he put into his writing.

"How did you meet Jungkook?"

The questions went on and on.

"Which alters do you know of?

-I know Jungkook, ChungHa, Jennie, the little guy,  and you. I don't know if I met anyone else.

-You did. Do you hide any secret that's potentially dangerous for us?"

Taehyung freaked out. His wolf however, was waiting to come out on the table, and to be revealed to his mate. His tail was tapping under Taehyung's skin which made him very sensitive. The blue-haired male needed to be honest.

"I do."

Henry glanced seriously at Taehyung. 'Guess every alter in this system protects the system. Which is logical.' he tought.

"Let me ask you this out of curiosity then. Have you revealed this secret to anyone of us?" Henry's glare was dead serious. Like he had everything in his mind connecting furiously.

Considering Taehyung had to show his wolf to the little...

"Kind of?"

Jungkook's body nodded slowly.

"That will be the end, for now. My consensus is that you are either a considerate and curious man, either you are a potential psychopathic jerk."

Taehyung lifted his eyebrows in a question frown.

"I'm not a psycho--"

"Contact me if you have any question. I'll let you take our private phone number. Consider this an honor."

He left a piece of paper resting on the table. Down on it was written in black and pink the wanted number.

"It was written by Jennie, if you're wondering."

Taehyung smiled. He already liked the alters he had met with all his heart.

"I'll inform the others about what I learned and we'll see what they decide."

Henry turned around, willing to leave the house of the beasts he just figured about.

"Hey wait! You asked me questions. It's only right for me to ask questions back!"

The alter nodded quietly, finding this fair enough.

"Three questions."

"Alright. Who plays instruments or likes to sing? What do you like or what are your hobbies? Do you dislike me for preserving my secret?"

"Jungkook tried to play piano. I play violin. Jennie and another alter you don't know yet like to sing. I enjoy reading books and spending time alone contemplating nature. I don't dislike you for that. It would have made you more interesting if you weren't that obvious. Don't pursue on following us until our back window. It scared Jennie a lot."

***

He knows all!