{Chapter 6} The Weekend

(A/N)
I'm also going to be adding my OC Areceli in this chapter. She has long wavy blackish blue hair with bangs down to her eyebrows and are long on the sides but not as long as her main hair. Her hair is like Blake's hair from RWBY, just search her up if you don't know what I'm talking about. She also has big ocean blue eyes, and her personality is a lot like yours but she knows more about love and life stuff (because we can all be that dense🤣). She's also a bit taller then you but not the much taller.

And at the café that you work at I want more people their so if you want your OC in the café put them in the comments.

Also I'm also sorry for the slow update, I put it off for awhile but then so many people were being nice about my work so I kept going. I had this chapter almost finished and then it all deleted! But I rewrote it even better.

Hope you enjoy!

(Y/N)'s POV
THE WEEKEND! It's time for work, wait, why didn't I do any work over the week after school? Well, who cares, hopefully not my boss!

Anyway, time for the morning routine but no school uniform. After I was done my routine I put on my café uniform.

I put on my shoes and jacket and bolted out the door, good thing there's no Osano to yell at me

As I was running, of course I run into somebody, I look up and see a guy. He had blue-ish black hair and his left eye is black and right eye is cyan. He also had headphones on, he took them off and looked down at me since he's the height of Osorō.

"Oh I'm so sorry, this always happens!" I frantically said. He looked at me like nothing happened and said,"It's okay, no one got hurt." Oh, good, he's not like Osano.

"Wait, have I seen you at school, you're the new girl, right?" He asked. I nodded,"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)," I put my hand out for him to shake it. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lay," (You're welcome GalaxiLizz, I'll add Lizz soon) he said as he shook my hand.

"I have to go but I'll see you on Monday, bye!" I said enthusiastically. He nodded and waved while he walked off.

He seemed pretty nice but I have to get to work. So I ran in the direction of the café. When I got there I kicked the door open and my boss admittedly whipped her head to the door.

"Dear god, you almost gave me a heart attack!" She exclaimed. "I'm sorry, I was just really excited to see you and start work again because of the moving schools thing!" I told her.

"It's fine, I'm glad you're back too, Areceli and I really missed you." She responded (If you see that I'm not using 'said' in speech tags as much is because I'm using "Said Is Dead" because I've never been good with speech tags😅).

"Areceli is in the back waiting for you," she told me. I nodded and headed to the back (If you didn't read the (A/N) at the top go up and read it for info on Areceli).