{Chapter 9} I Have Admirers!?

(A/N)
I realized that I gave you guys a really bad list of anime's I've watched to here we go again...

-Attack on Titan (Caught Up/Finished)

-Tokyo Ghoul (Caught Up/Finished)

-Fairy Tail (Caught Up/Finished)

-Assassination Classroom (Watching)

-Ouran High School Host Club (where is our season 2?!?!) (Caught Up/Finished)

-Magi (Caught Up/Finished)

-Yuki Yuna is a Hero (Caught Up/Finished)

-Little Witch Academia (Caught Up/Finished)

-Durarara!! (Watching)

-My Hero Academia (Watching)

-Haikyuu!!(Watching)

-Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun (Watching)

-Diabolik Lovers (Caught Up/Finished)

-Violet Evergarden (Caught Up/Finished)

-K (Caught Up/Finished)

-The Seven Deadly Sins (Caught Up/Finished)

-A Silent Voice (Caught Up/Finished)

-Your Name (Caught Up/Finished)

-Flowering Heart (Because who doesn't love some kids anime?😂) (Caught Up/Finished)

-Glitter Force (Same with this kids anime) (Caught Up/Finished)

-THE PROMISED NEVERLAND!!!!!!!!! (THIS IS THE BEST ANIME EERRRRRRR!!!😆🤯😧😵😭) (Caught Up/Finished)

-Demon Slayer (Caught Up/Finished)

-Black Butler (Caught Up/Finished)

-Sword Art Online (Caught Up/Finished)

-Soul Eater (Watching)

-Danganronpa (Caught Up/Finished) (I love the games and the anime!❤️)

-SerVamp (Caught/Finished)

I'm pretty sure there is more but I can't think of them right now.

Attention!!!⚠️
I'm thinking about doing a Q/A for you guys if you guys want to. If so, then you just need to comment a question you have for me and I'll do a chapter for it. You can make your own question and/or reply "I agree" or something along those lines to someone else's question that you would like an answer for. I don't know the date I'll do it still because I don't know if you guys would like to do that and if you guys do want to do it, I need a minimum of 15 questions. You can ask whatever question you want, from "What's your favourite character in (random anime)?" To "Do you have a pet?"

Anyway, enjoy...

(Y/N)'s POV
"What?...ADMIRERS!" I screeched. "Well, yeah. All those guys that you're friends with, they at least like you a little bit," he told me. "Who exactly are you referring to?" I asked. "Ayato, Megamo, Osano, Aso, Oko, Kizano, Amao, Hanakō, and I also have been told that Mido that gross teacher is kind of in love with you even though I'm pretty sure that's illegal. Oh, and Mujo that nurse has a slight crush I think but that also illegal." He explained with a monotone voice like it was normal. I felt a little disgusted by Mr. Rana and nurse Mujo having crushes on me.

"Are you serious!?! I'm so stupid! Well, at least they only have tiny crushes, it's not like they're in love with me," I giggled from that last part. But still...I can't believe this!

"Thank you for letting me know Osorō, I'll be off now," I told him as a started to walk down the hill but then I stop and turned back to him. "And Osorō, are you sure you don't have a crush on me?" I laughed as his eyes widened in shock and he had a tint of blush on his cheeks. "Of course not! Why would I have a crush on you!?!"