{Chapter 7} OMG!!! He's back!

(A/N)
I just wanted to say that there might not be many murders in this because I'm really scared to do that stuff but I'll try my best.

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I'm kind of sad the weekends already over but a new week has come upon me and I'm so excited!

I did my morning routine and did my hair in loose curls (if it's short or really curly already just leave it the way it is). I can't wait to have a normal day with my friends!

I made five bentos this time, one for me, one for Osano, one for Amao, one for Hanakō, and one for Osorō. I need to thank all of them for being really nice to me, well mostly nice (Osano and Osorō). I stuff them all in my bag and put on my shoes and ran out the door.

I saw an angry Osano again, but I think when I give his bento he won't be that angry anymore. When I got to him, he started to scold me,"I can't believe you're late agai-," he was cut off by me holding out a bento wrapped in pink fabric with white polka dots.

"I-is this for me?" He asked but kind of stuttered. "Of course it is silly, it's a thank you gift for helping Amao make me waffles and just coming over in general," I giggled as his face got really sunburned.

He snatched it out of my hand and snarled,"Whatever, thanks, I guess. IT'S NOT THAT I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING!!" I just giggled, he's kind of cute, I just realized.

When we got to school I saw Hanakō with Taeko so asked if you could go talk to them and Osano just nodded. I walked over to them and Hanakō admittedly jump into my arms, again. This time we didn't fall down because he didn't use so much force.

"Hi, Hanakō-Kun, how are you doing?" He let go of me and exclaimed,"I'm so happy to see you, I missed you so much!" I looked at him confused and spoke,"But you saw me yesterday! Oh, and how are you doing Taeko-Chan?"

She looked over at me and smiled,"I'm doing really well, thanks for asking." Then Osano spoke,"We can talk later, let's just get our shoes on and go to class!" We all nodded and went inside.

"Oh right Hanakō, here," I pulled out the bento I made for him. He looked so happy and he ran up and hugged me again

As soon as I got my shoes on Kokona and Saki ran over to me and grabbed both my arms while exclaiming,"OMG! He's back!" Then they ran off with me. I looked back and mouthed,"Sorry," to Osano and the others.

As they were running I asked,"Who's back?!" I wonder if they are talking about Megamo? "You will see who it is soon~," they sang in unison.

They finally stopped at this one hallway where there was a bunch of girls and some guys with sunburns on their faces while talking about how dreamy 'he' was! I'm so confused who?

Then Saki started,"The 'he' everyone is talking about is..." Then Kokona continued,"Megamo!" She exclaimed. Wow, so he's really here I wonder what he's like in person.

They pulled me through the crowd all the way to the front. Then I finally saw Megamo, he looks really different in person.

I think he just wanted to get to his club room but everybody was blocking him. I think he saw me but he just looked away with a slight sunburn, we're inside!

Megamo's POV
I actually saw 'her' again, I can't believe I blushed! She looks so cute and beautiful in person though! Sadly, she isn't gawking over me like the other people. I must talk to her when everybody else leaves me alone.

(Y/N)'s POV
I don't really know why everybody is so excited to see him. Maybe he is really nice and that's why everyone is so happy.

Soon Megamo got through the crowd and everyone started to disappear. I left and started to look for Amao to give him his bento.