9

"well time to get you back to your dorm which will not be a fun ordeal hm?" yuta said as they both headed towards taeyongs room.

after a short walk, they reached the door and taeyong looked back at yuta in fear of what the hell was gonna happen.

would there be a tension? Yelling? Awkward tension? Who knows.

"your fine, if he does anything let me know." yuta said flashing a smile before running off.

"yu- gr! I hate you!" taeyong yelled upset he just ran off like that, leaving him to fend for himself.

taeyong took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, crossing his fingers taeil just dropped him off and didn't come in to chat.

he looked towards jaehyuns desk, seeing a small shadow of what was obviously taeil, Taeyong cursed and tried to act like he wasn't there by going to his desk and pulling out his book.

"lee taeyong, tell me about you. i was caught up in emotions earlier and didn't fully hear you, I'm sorry." taeil said not really sorry, bur jaehyun got onto him for being rude.

"hm, well my name's lee taeyong and I transferred here from another school which burned down." taeyong dryly said, not wanting to talk to taeil the bitchil.

"any siblings?" taeil asked trying to make conversation, jaehyun was just sitting on his bed listening to them and scrolling on his phone.

"why are you acting all nice now?" taeyong asked suddenly, catching taeil off guard.

"jaehyun got onto me, trust me little rat I wouldn't be being nice right now if it wasn't for him you gay ass." taeil said getting heated once again.

taeyong looked over to jaehyun to see his reaction, jaehyuns face looked like he didn't care and continued scrolling.

but maybe jaehyun actually was hurt by the words his friend was saying.

"gosh, why are you such a dick? I have done nothing to you." taeyong said slamming his book down, getting frusterated and madder by the second.

"cause you gay fucks are what ruined me so, I want you all to die in a hole you worthless piece of shit." taeil said with such meanness in his voice.

taeyong scoffed trying not to cry but failed as a few tears rolled down.

"hah crying? what a gay ass baby." taeil kept provocing taeyong as taeyong got more upset.

"leave me alone! don't talk to me!" taeyong yelled, about to run off but gave one last look to jaehyun.

"I hope you die by STDs." taeyong said to jaehyun as he ran out, going god knows where he just wanted to be alone to clear his thoughts.

after awhile of walking and crying, taeyong found himself at a club getting drunk.

"hey cutie, here's a drink. wanna come to my house? we can eat ramen and chill." a unknown man said to taeyong, who was over drunk at this point.

taeyong took the cup the man gave him and drank it down.

"suree I lovveee ramenn" taeyong slurred as the other male laughed and grabbed taeyongs arm, taking him out of the club.

-TBC-
Well y'all took me forever but I've updated! sorry I've been hella busy lately.
I plan to update maybe later today or tomorrow
Love y'all bye!