16

taeyong slowly woke up and felt arms around his waist he quickly opened his eyes to see jaehyun.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" taeyong screamed pushing jaehyun off the bed.

"TAEYONG! THAT FUCKING HURT." jaehyun yelled, he hit his head on taeyongs side table then a book fell on him.

"oh my god I'm so sorry- wait no I'm not! why were you in my bed!?" taeyong yelled at jaehyun whos head was spinning.

"cause you fell asleep while you were supposed to be cleaning, then some random dude dropped you off here and you wouldn't let me leave you. to cuddled me all night!" jaehyun said.

taeyongs mouth was gaping wide.

"close your mouth before I shove my dick in it." jaehyun said winking and Taeyong quickly shut his mouth.

"I'm so sorry." taeyong said helping jaehyun to sit down as he ran off to get a ice pack.

"fucker I might have a injury." jaehyun said being dramatic as taeyong held the ice pack on his head.

"hey bitches- oh damn what happened here?" yuta walked in without announcement.

"I pushed jaehyun off the bed this morning." taeyong said casually.

"oh- wait you were in the same bed!?" yuta yelled.

"yes- no- well yeah but not doing anything dirty!" taeyong made clear as jaehyun laughed.

"not this time." jaehyun winked.

"oh my Lord." yuta said laughing at taeyongs shocked face.

"anyway I came here to tell y'all the gangs going out, and taeil will be there so no funny buisness."  yuta said leaving.

"don't say that stuff you nasty." taeyong said once the door was closed.

"what stuff babe?" jaehyun said quickly placing taeyong on his lap, legs wrapped around his waist.

"oh my fucking god you horny ass." taeyong said trying to get off his lap, moving to much a groan was heard from jaehyun.

"fuck taeyong." jaehyun said as Taeyong realized what he did and stopped moving, but jaehyun grabbed taeyongs hips and gave him a look.

"keep moving now that you've already made an issue baby." jaehyun said starting to move taeyongs hips.

taeyong had the look of shock and panic and that made jaehyun want to see that face more, it was cute to him.

"j-jaehyun I don't think- i don't think we should be doing this." taeyong got out as jaehyun stood up and picked taeyong up.

"oh yeah? why not?" jaehyun said putting taeyong on the bed with him hovering over him.

"c-cause what if someone walks in?" taeyong looked around avoiding eye contact.

"they won't." jaehyun said leaning down to taeyongs neck.

"if they do they'll run." he said before attacking taeyongs neck, so many things were running through taeyongs mind. wondering why he felt no wrong having jaehyun do this to him, why he was letting him.

jaehyun sucked on one area and Taeyong let out a small moan.

jaehyun stopped after awhile now sure of it taeyong was a wreck.

"you should go clean up, we'll have to go in a minute." jaehyun said getting off taeyong who immediately ran to the bathroom.

"don't you fucking dare cover up your marks or ill make more." jaehyun yelled.

after 20mins taeyong came out with a turtleneck on.

"thought i told you not to cover it?" jaehyun said getting closer to the older.

"w-well I didn't want them seeing it and asking questions." taeyong said as jaehyun ripped off taeyongs shirt, and took his off and put it on taeyongs small body.

"better." jaehyun said getting another shirt and opening the door and walking out, after taeyong gained some senses he ran out after jaehyun.

"finally y'all are here." ten said in a sassy tone, Johnny automatically noticed taeyongs neck.

"I think i know why." Johnny said signalling to taeyongs neck and jaehyun had a smug smirk on.

"ooo i see things got spicy." Lucas said.

"not as spicy as I'd hoped." jaehyun said as Taeyong chocked on air.

TBC
I SWEAR IM A SOFT STAN
also shameless plug follow my insta @ ratty_fatty_