11

"jaehyun...?"

"who the fuck you think are!?" yangyang yelled, getting off of terrified taeyong.

"his boyfriend." jaehyun said punching yangyang and grabbing taeyong who was i. utter shock.

"fuck you." yangyang said as jaehyun flipped him off and took taeyong out of the house.

"lee fucking Taeyong wtf we're you thinking?" jaehyun said opening the door and throwing taeyongs frail body into the car.

"i- I don't know- why did you come here? I thought you didn't care about me." taeyong said looking out the window, not wanting to look at jaehyun in the slightest.

"I came here not because I care about you, because I was asked to since ten had something to do and being the good friend I am I did ten a favor of saving your dumbass." jaehyun said a tad cockily, taeyong scoffed.

jaehyun turned on the car and sped off back to the dorms.

"you didn't have to come, I could've handled it and I was. I don't need your help again." taeyong said and jaehyun chuckled.

"yeah cause being pinned on a bed and in tears is handling it great." jaehyun said sarcastically.

"shut the fuck up you donut ass." taeyong said throwing a empty Pepsi cup he found at jaehyun.

"you fuck off, don't throw shit while im driving I will not hesitate to pull this car over." jaehyun warned.

"okay dad." taeyong mocked.

"okay bratty son." jaehyun said back, taeyong gasping.

"shut up or when we get to the dorm I'm locking you out." taeyong said as jaehyun pulled into the parking lot.

"let's see about that." jaehyun said quickly turning off the car and running off into the dorm, taeyong realized quickly and did the same.

"JUNG JAEHYUN! I SWEAR IF YOU LOCK ME OUT!" taeyong yelled catching up to jaehyun who was laughing.

"bye-bye pretty boy." jaehyun said running into the dorm and locking the door.

"jUNG JaEhYun! OPEN THE DOOR!" taeyong said realizing he didn't have his keys on him.

"no thank you." jaehyun said smiling behind the door, obviously not visible to taeyong.

"what's with all the yelling!?" a boys voice was heard and a door closing.

"i- oh yuta! jaehyun locked me out of the dorm!" taeyong said and yuta laughed a tad.

"damn, whatd you do to him?" yuta asked holding in his laugh.

"he made me get out and come save his ass from almost having unauthorized sex with a stranger." jaehyun said as yuta gasped.

"omg you- are you okay!?" yuta said checking taeyong who swatted him away.

"I'm fine yuta, I just need in the dorm." taeyong said as yuta remembered something and ran into his dorm.

"jaehyun open the damn door." taeyong said once again.

"nope." jaehyun said sitting at his desk scrolling through his phone.

"I'm back!" yuta said dangling a pair of keys.

"jaehyun forgot he gave me keys into his dorm." yuta said unlocking the door.

"thank you yuta!" taeyong said as yuta nodded and went back to his dorm, since he waa tired.

"that little bitch." jaehyun said as Taeyong entered the dorm.

"I hate you." taeyong said flopping on his bed.

"I love you." jaehyun mumbled.

"wHAT?" taeyong said sitting up, not sure if he just heard what he heard.

"what?" jaehyun played cool.

"did you just say I love you?" taeyong asked as jaehyun went wide eyed but quickly went back to normal.

"no, why would i say that?" jaehyun said scoffing.

"yeah..why would you." taeyong said a bit hurt but he doesn't know why his heart Stang a little.

-TBC-