Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

Aria her got my phone out and called Haley.

Haley answered "Hello"

"OH MY GOSH Haley you will not believe this I was at the library reading and a new book" and before Aria could finish Haley said " Yes Aria I can believe it you were at the library and found a new book and you had coffee and then found a new book that your going to buy am I right?"

Aria then said kind of loudly "No Haley your not right!"

"Wait what?" Haley said surprised as she could be. "But I am always right Aria, unless your lying to me."

Aria then said " Ha ha Haley no I was reading my book and drinking my coffee when some guy came over and asked me to take the chair next to me and you know how much I like to be disturbed. "

Haley laughed then said "yes about as much as I like to do math and I basically hate math 99% of the time"

" Exactly! Well then I looked up and the guy was really good looking and I folded and said yes then put my hand out to shake his hand and I poured my coffee all over him" Aria said

"You did that on purpose your so mean Aria!" Haley said

"NO! That is thing I really didn't do it on purpose." said Aria

"OH MY GOSH what is his name?" Haley said while basically screaming in excitement.

"Um I don't know if I should tell you" Aria said kind of taken back by her screaming.

"You have to tell me I am your best friend and you haven't been into a guy since I don't know when." Haley said as she laughed a little knowing the last guy she was into was Clay when she was a sophomore.

"Ok ok his name is Ezra" Aria said hoping she wouldn't regret telling her.

"Hold on a second Haley someone else is calling"

"Hello?" Aria said not knowing who it was calling her.

"Um I was trying to get a hold of um Aria" said a male kind of nervous voice.

"This is an Aria and you are who mr??" right in that second that she said mr he knew it was her and he suddenly wasn't so nervous.

"This is Ezra" he said while kind of laughing.

"Oh Hey Ezra sorry I didn't have your number so I didn't know it was you." She said as a grin started to form on her face."

"You forgot the book you were reading as you left the library" he said

"Oh man I did" she said. She was sitting in her car still parked right outside of the library.

"I will need to back to the library and check it out." She said.

"That is going to be a problem you see." He said while smiling be he checked it out.

"What why?" she said and she sounded all worried.

"I checked it out that is why" he said walking to his car.

"Oh ok I see" she said while laughing.

He was at his car when he heard the laughing from the phone and car next to him so he looked and sure enough it was Aria. He hung up the phone and heard her say "What?" Then he knocked on her window and she jumped.

"Oh my gosh you scared me." Aria said.

He gestured can I come in.

"Hold on a second" she said.

"Hey Haley I will see you later ok? Ok." she said in the phone

"Um bye" Haley said.

Then Aria unlocked her car doors and let Ezra in.