Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen:

........................Clay's Point of View..............

"Aria I am scared to fall in love." I said.

"Don't be when it will be ok and worth it when you are with the right person." Aria said to me as she gave me a hug.

As I leaned in during the hug I whispered into her ear and said "Aria I love you."

She pulled back and put me at arms length and said "What?!" Really loudly to me.

"I said I love you Aria." I said to her as I scratched my head.

"Clay I am with someone." She said.

In that moment my heart broke and I was full of anger. "With who? Ezra Fitz?!? The old English teacher?" I said to her practically yelling.

"Yes with Ezra Fitz. Old English teacher? What are you talking about?" She said very calmly.

"That guy was an English teacher at out high school Aria!!!!" I said now full on yelling.

"What? Well he isn't my teacher so what does it matter?" She said so calmly.

"Aria it matters because I love you and he was a teacher at our school and what if he comes back he will be a teacher at our school then." I said still yelling and so mad at her. How could she choose that guy over me? I thought to myself screaming in my head.

"I don't know ok?" She said and started crying.

"Aria I am so sorry." I said. Then thought to myself gosh look at what you have done now. You made Aria, the girl you love cry.

"Just go away please." She said to me through her tears.

"I am sorry" I said while going in for a hug.

"Clay no go away" she said pulling away from my hug.

"Ok I am going." I said as I got up and walked out the door. When I finally got the door shut all the way I let a few tears fall down my face.

"Hey are you ok?" I heard a female voice say in the distance.

I hope whoever she is talking to is better off then myself I thought.

"Hey Clay I was talking to you" Haley said as she tapped my shoulder.

"Oh sorry I didn't know that was you. Or that you were even talking to me." I said as I looked up at her. By this time I had stopped crying, but my eyes were probably puffy and red.

"What happened I saw you looked upset and now that I am closer it looks like you have been crying." Haley said to me being as sweet as she could be.

"I told Aria I loved her." I said.

"And what happened?" She said sounding excited like something good was coming.