Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:

........................Aria's Point of View..............

I think Ezra seems like a really nice guy I think I am going to go back to my bed and sleep. I went back to my room just to see Haley and Clay waiting on me.

"Where were you young lady?" Clay said as if he was my father.

"Yes where were you young lady?" Haley then said to me playing as she was my mother.

"I was out I am sorry mommy and daddy forgive me?" I said joking with them so they knew that they sounded like they were parents to me.

"Oh yes we forgive you how could we be mad at our lovely daughter." Haley said.

Then we all burst out laughing from them pretending to be my parents and myself pretending to be their child. I then sat down on the bed while the two of them sat down on the sofa near the bed so they could talk to me. After I got in the bed I put the cover over me because I was cold.

"So how is school? I have missed so much. I haven't got to even start my college class yet because of this." I said kind of sad I have missed that because I love school. Well only because I get to start college next year.

"It is ok we miss you. Also we have been having a sub in our English class because something happened to the teacher not sure what though." Haley said.

"Really? Who was the teacher was it Mrs. Bowing?" I said.

"No she left don't you remember it was that guy?" Haley said.

"Um no I don't remember at all I am sorry maybe I am just tired." I said.

"Yeah I am sure that is it" Haley said I am not sure if I was convinced by what she said.

"So how is everything else but school then?" I said.

"Oh it is fine except to hear all the girls go on about how Mr. Fitz isn't there anymore is about to drive all the guys insane haha." Clay said.

"Who is Mr. Fitz?" I said.

"He is my hot English teacher who just disappeared." Haley said.

"Oh ok. Well I met the person who was in the other car today." I said.

"Oh really what is their name? Is it a boy? Is it a girl? What are they like?" Haley said all excited to hear about Ezra.

"Um it was a guy and his name is Ezra. He seem really interesting and nice." I said.

"Ezra Ezra?" Haley said as though that mean something to me.

"Yes his name is Ezra. You know I haven't ever met anyone with that name before."