Chapter Nineteen

***** Aria's Point Of View. ******

{Here is this man I have started to fall in love with and he may or may not be a liar. What is true? What is real? How can this be happening? I don't normally fall for guys, I don't. How can this be. I had to confront him. I have to get answers. This doesn't make sense, this isn't right. I have to understand. After going and talking to Ezra I finally somewhat understood. I didn't like what he said, but I could understand. With my memory loss, and all that we have been doing recovering it made sense. If I agreed with what Ezra did by keeping this from me or not, it did make sense. I just need to know how we met. Should I ask him?} I thought to myself. *Slowly releasing from my hug with Ezra I look at him.* I am sorry I just was really upset hearing the fact you were my teacher. I would like to know more about when we met.... the first time. If you would tell me? *I said slightly hesitating as I asked looking towards the window scared of this love I'm feeling, and what he might say.*

********Ezra's Point of View ******

{Aria is staying in my arms a while, but that is okay. I'm not going to be upset. I need to tell her the truth, about how we met. The coffee incident is what I could call it. While I thought about how we met the first time I couldn't help but smile a little bit. It was wonderful to have Aria in my arms, but awful that I made her feel bad. That was something that made me hurt, deep inside. I know she wants answers, and I will give them to her. Anything Aria ask of me, I shall give her the answer to the best of my ability honestly and true. I don't like these moments we have had just now are full of hurt and pain. If I am honest though, I do enjoy having and hugging Aria in my arms. She was someone I didn't want to lose. She was so unique, and unlike anyone else I have ever met. I just I can't bear the thought of losing her. Not now, not today, not ever!} Thoughts of Ezra

*Slowly Aria pulls away and ask me about when we first met. Taking a deep breathe I knew now was the time to tell her.*

Well... we first met in the library. The one across town, you know the one with the coffee shop in it. It was a beautiful sunny Monday. I was there over lunch needed some time to just work on reading so I could figure out if I was going to add a certain book to be able to give my students something for extra credit. I don't even get to searching for the book yet because I have to get a coffee. They have the best coffee you know? Well I get my coffee and decide it is worth sitting down and having a moment to myself. Though problem is there is an empty table, but no chairs. Since others are using the chairs, but at different table. So I walk up to the only table that has this person reading a book, but has an empty chair in front of them. That person behind the book was you. So I ask if I can have the chair. You end up putting your book down, and telling me yes. *I start to laugh a little, but then go back to calm.* You proceeded to reach your hand out to shake mine and poured coffee all over me and my shirt. You told me your name, and I told you mine. You felt really bad about it, or acted that way anyway. Next thing I know you gave me your number and ran off. Leaving the book on the table. I call you before I leave, since I can't stop thinking about you. When I'm about to get in my car, realize you are in the car next to me from your laugh. I go over to knock on your window, scare you by accident. We then talked about you, books, and my book. We ended up going separate way, and met again in class.... then we ended up here. I am so sorry Aria, I should have told you we met before. *I look down ashamed of myself and how I have been towards Aria. As this is no way to treat the girl I care so deeply for.*

********** Aria's Point of View.*******
{This can't be true. How can I have met him and not remember? I don't and no. What? I just didn't understand this story. I feel as though I should remember. I couldn't remember. I know how I feel about him. I just I can't believe how much of this he seems to remember. I don't know if I would remember this much from anything in my life. It is obvious he cares, or he wouldn't. I know how I feel now, and I have to give him a chance.... I mean like he said he is not my teacher now... right?} Thoughts that went through my head as Ezra told me about how we originally met.

*Slowly I life Ezra's head from facing down. I slowly started to smile.* Thank you for being honest, and telling me. I don't remember any of it, but you do. So much of the details, you remember. *Slowly I start to lean in closer to him. I gently run my fingers through his hair.* I don't care how we met, if it be here or the library... Would you still be my boyfriend?