Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen:

........................Aria's Point of View..............

What am I doing in Ezra's arms I thought to myself then I suddenly remembered everything and started crying again.

"Aria." Ezra said as he sat up and turned me around.

"Yes?" I said.

"I know you haven't known me long but I think I am falling in love with you." He said.

"Really?" I said drying my tears not believing it because I felt the same about him but I wasn't going to say anything.

"Yes Aria really." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"I feel the same way." I some how managed to get out of my mouth.

"Wait what? You do?" he said sounding shocked by what I said.

"Yes I do." I said kind of smiling a little.

"That is awesome." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

I couldn't help but smile and giggle a little when he kissed on the cheek.

"When do you get to start learning to walk again?" I said.

"I should get to start tomorrow" he said smiling at me.

"That is awesome." I said.

"Yeah, Aria will you be my girlfriend?" He said while looking at me in the eyes.

All I could do is nod my head yes, but when I finally got words out I said "yes".

He smiled and asked me "Will you come and see me tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.?"

"Yes I will, but I got to go now." I said because I saw the clock it was 10:30 a.m. and Clay was suppose to be coming to see me.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"My friend Clay is coming to see me." I said.

"Oh ok, see you tomorrow." He said and kissed my hand.

"Ok see you tomorrow." I said and got up.

I then walked out the door and down the hallway. I opened my door to find Clay sitting on the sofa waiting on me.

"What are you doing here already?" I said.

"I was waiting on you Aria." Clay said.

"Ok I am sorry I was doing something." I said.

"Where were you?" Clay said as though he was angry I wasn't there when he got to my room.

"I was seeing Ezra the guy who was in the other car." I said.

"Oh ok. Your mom told me about your memory." Clay said trying to sound gentle.

"Um ok." I said sitting on the bed.

"I am sorry Aria." Clay said to me.

"Why did you want to talk to me alone Clay?" I said.

"Because I wanted to tell you something Aria." Clay said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"What is it Clay?" I said sounding a little annoyed.