[03] Sick of it.

"Yoongi the clothes need to be washed."

"Yoongi my carpet needs to be vacuumed."

"Yoongi my room needs to be cleaned."

I didn't know if they were trying to torture me for pay back or if they were just bratty children. What I do know is that I had to clean a lot. Is this really what I had faked my death for? To clean and tidy lazy children's rooms? Or maybe to do laundry, including picking up the dirty underwear from their rooms. Or to scrub the nasty-ass mould off the unused, enormous mansion of a bathroom that Bangtan can't be bothered to clean themselves. I guess so.

Footsteps hit the ground cheerily, coming closer until Hoseok pops his head around the corner. "Yoongi my-"

"Will you just shut up for a minute? Can you not see that I'm busy? Maybe do it yourself for once." My bubble bursts, barely keeping my words polite. I keep scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees as it's dead silent behind me. Maybe that wi- "Ah-Ah-ahh. You work for us, or did you forget?, and I don't remember allowing you to talk back to us. Oh and you missed a spot." His low, and uncomfortably close voice sent small shivers down my spine, his breathe adding to the feeling. I stop scrubbing and slowly stand. I turn around as he is still crouched on the floor, staring up at me with wide eyes. Like a puppy almost.

I take a small step forwards as I look down on him. The proximity even less than before. "If you don't remember well, let me give you some information that I remember. I saved your life, I saved their lives. I didn't have to, I probably shouldn't have either. Look at where I ended up. I wouldn't save your life again if I had the chance, not to forget I killed many, many people. Try not to forget." I flatten my apron with my bright blue gloves, flicking the hair that came out of my bun away before silently walking out of the room. "Tsk, I have to touch up on some skills, I should have heard him coming." I say quietly as I walk away. I left the cleaning supplies in the bathroom too. I don't even care anymore.

"I still can't believe Yoongi is back!"

"I know, but it can't last forever."

"What do you mean?"

"You know he's not gonna stay here forever especially just for work or money or whatever his incentive is."

"Then what do we do?" Taehyung stares at Jeongguk with curiosity. What can they do? What would Yoongi want enough that would make him stay? Jeongguk scratches his chin, feeling the small stubble before speaking. "Look, how about we-"

"Listen up you mother fuckers." Yoongi chucks his gloves on the counter he was standing on. Almost immediately all seven of the boys were in front of him, the butler too, even if they were quite a ways away. Yoongi was just glad they were all home at the moment. He unties his apron as he speaks. "I've been here two weeks. Two whole weeks! And what do I want to do right now? Quit. You children can't even pick up after yourselves! You've become even worse than high school! So," he drops the apron on the counter, taking out his small bun and chucking that as well before continuing. "I. Quit!" He crouches down and carefully gets off the bench mumbling a small "I'm too old for this crap.", before stalking off to the maids quarters, presumably to get his stuff.

Everyone was up and moving as soon as the statement had sunk in. Yoongi was like a bullet, the boys' steps were quick, but barely enough to catch up and stay the same pace as the younger. "Yoongi Stop."

"Yoongi, we're sorry."

"We didn't mean it!" They stop at the doorway of Yoongi's room. The smaller struggles to push what little clothes he had into his bag as he ignores the others. He was not going to stay here, even if it meant living with out a job for a bit. He had already gotten a load of cash from just two weeks here. He'd be able to live on his own for a month at the most. Yeah he'd be fine.

He practically shoves through the mob of men at the doorway and making a break for it to the front door of the massive building, all the while yelling a fleeting, "Don't fucking follow me crazies!"to the six on his tail. "Yoongi wait up!" Taehyung yells, panting as he chases after the rocket. He makes it to the front door, turning the handling and pulling it open, smashing on the wall due to sheer force. He turns back to the six running for their lives. "Don't follow me you stuck up pricks!"