[06] Anger Issues

I thought that bastard died in the damned building. That's where he should've anyways. It was perfect, he would have been payed back in the very same spot he had kept me for most of my life. An eye for an eye really, well a lifetime for a lifetime, except he would be six feet under. But that sneaky bastard had to escape. At that thought, my nails unconsciously dig more into the boys throat. He choked for a minute, scratching at my hands in silent plea as I was trapped in my thoughts. I admit, my anger issues had not dulled over the years, if not less controllable. I half knew I was taking it out on the poor guy beside me, but if I didn't, holding it in would've made an explosion of fury and spitfire and it may not have been directed at the right source. My fingers loosen as the guy in front of me drops to the ground, coughing up his lungs.

"Stop being a wuss, where is Raymond?"

"Well I don't-I don't get chocked everyday for fun." I smirk at his remark, "We don't know where he is. That's just what we've heard."

I punch the guy for good measure -I don't want to take my anger out on anyone that is helpless-, before walking back towards the grocery store entrance.

"Wait Ac-Yoongi, they're after you remember? The real Ace, as soon as they take a look at my body, they know it won't be you. What are you going to do?"

I turn towards Beomgyu, he is cradling his jaw, looking at me with curiosity and worry. Why would he worry? It's not like I can't take care of myself. "Who do you think I am? I'll just do what I always do." I turn away, almost entering the store, not before hearing a quiet, "Runaway?" I ignore it, knowing it was true. I must've hit him too hard, he dared to talk back to me. Maybe I should hold up my emotions, for safe keeping of course. Stalking back into the store, I reach Seokjin in as little time as possible before dragging him to the cashier.

"I'll wait in the car." With those words I stomp away, almost kicking over shopping carts as I exit through the sliding doors.

"Sneaky little fucker."

"Seokjin!" I turn around, I hear Beomgyu calling my name.

"Yeah?" He stops jogging, cradling his jaw in pain before grabbing his phone out of his jeans, he passes it to me as I voice my thoughts.

"What happened to you?" He looks confused for a second before getting the context as eh sees me staring at his jaw.

"Oh it's nothing, though Yoongi still has a good right hook." He laughs before adding, "Give me your number so I can update you on Raymond. He has been here for a while so he's probably found some dirt." I didn't get what he meant by 'dirt' but added my contact in anyways, after adding Yoongi's. We bid each other goodbye as I made my way to the car, two shopping bags on my arm.

"He takes my stupid-arse name to 'keep him off my tracks' just so he can lead the fucker right to me! Who the fuck did I train? Certainly not that dense headed fuckwit!"