REQUEST: MIW: Devin Sola&OC Smut - You Know You Love It When We 'Oh Oh Oh'!

Request for nicotinenash - thanks for being so patient!

Motionless In White: Devin Sola & OC Smut

You Know You Love It When We 'Oh Oh Oh'!

Devin kissed down my neck slowly, and I could feel him smirking slightly. Of course, he had every reason to; we were seeing who would make the other moan first, and if I could remain silent for another forty seconds: I'd win.

It wasn't gonna happen though.

Teeth suddenly sunk into the place where my neck met my shoulder, and I whimpered but didn't moan, even as I bucked up against him, grinding desperately.

He scraped his teeth down from just below my ear to my collar bone, licking the red mark he'd made back up before he nipped my ear lobe teasingly:

"C'mon, baby, you know you love when we - "

"Oh!" I moaned as one hand grinded against my crotch through my jeans. The friction was fucking amazing, and once I'd started, I couldn't stop moaning: "Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck...Devin, I - uh! Fuck me!"

"With pleasure." he growled in my ear, hands going straight for the button on my jeans, both of us already shirtless and him having already lost his jeans too, leaving us both just in out underwear. And that didn't last long.

Both naked, he slid down my body, kissing down my skin and nipping the skin over curve of my belly, until I could feel his breath brushing over my folds. I held my breath until suddenly his tongue flicked lightly over my clit.

"Devin!"

I could feel him laugh before he started sucking and licking on the skin just below where I wanted him, making me writhe on the sheets. Suddenly he was kissing where I needed him most: hot, wet kisses that made me moan and buck my hips towards his mouth.

I felt his teeth brush lightly against my clit, something he knew drove me over the edge...which it did, just like always, but he didn't stop: nipping and biting at my sensitive flesh this time before kissing away the sting. He kept alternating what he was doing with his mouth, constantly driving me insane over and over until I'd come over and over.

Soon I couldn't take it anymore, and I pulled him away and up my body, slamming my mouth to his in a rough kiss. Our teeth banged together as our tongues battled for dominance and I pressed my crotch against his hardness, needing him: now!

Devin flipped me over so my arse was in the air slightly before he kissed the top of my spine gently. He didn't bother to prepare me or anything: just lining our hips up before he thrusted in one quick motion, making me scream.

He didn't give me any time to adjust, he just kept snapping his hips against mine roughly, making me unable to breathe properly, especially when he started hitting my g-spot. Picking up a rhythm quickly, soon I was being slammed into the mattress with each thrust of his hips, each slam accompanied by a desperate moan that rose in volume to become screams.

I felt him bite down on my neck again, leaving another bruise before he started trailing the hickeys up to my sweet spot, where he started sucking and biting intensely, letting me know that there was no way I was going to be able to hide the marks, not for days or even weeks.

But oh fuck did it feel good.

He clutched at my hips tightly, pulling me up towards him slightly and changing the angles of our hips, looking to hit my g-spot harder, get even deeper and rougher, making me whine as my arms collapsed out from under me.

I moaned and writhed under him, knowing that even without the added pleasure I was getting closer to coming, and from the way I could feel his abdomen tensing against me, I knew he was too.

"Devin, I - I need..."

"Oh, God, baby...c'mon, come!"

With one violent slam of his hips, Devin pushed me over the edge just as he'd told me too at the same time that he came inside me, the warmth spreading inside me.

We fell to the side, Devin spooning me without pulling out, both of us too worn out to even move, although Devin managed a weak chuckle as he lent up slightly to brush the hair out of my face and kiss my temple:

"I win, babe."