The End

Hello all! 

First off..@JNOVAK16 you are an incredible writer. Seriously, the plot, the entire damn story line of Million Dollar Man is intense, and I felt intrigued from the moment Evie walked into the club. I felt captivated by every chapter, and I swear MDM was my drug and sole inspiration for this. This book is proof of your impact on readers, and many others who decided to write spinoffs on MDM. 

Like seriously. I had fantasies on MDM that were so intense I wrote a book about and called it Billion Dollar Babe

Secondly, I'd just like to thank those of you who decided to read Billion Dollar Babe, I am truly grateful to the point I want to be cry in tears! 

When I first read MDM in two days, I fell completely in love with JNOVAK16's writing. So in love that I began to read CHQ, and then that's when I started fangirling. 

One day during July of 2014, I messaged Julia and Wattpad asking if it was okay to write a fanfic off her story. And after like days and days from waiting for reply, I got a "yes" from both. 

I was so excited I posted three chapters of BDB within the first week. I literally sat there staring at my computer screen for a good hour when I realized...

"Yes, I got four reads!" 

LOL. SO YOU CAN SEE HOW AMAZING IT IS WITH THE NUMBERS BDB HAS NOW! 

There on the side, you will BDB in its youth (move to new tab to enlarge), and to all of you aspiring writers out there...THAT IS PROOF THAT EVERYONE STARTED AT ZERO. I used to feel so discouraged sometimes, but it's okay if your reads are still low. I didn't even think BDB would get to where it is today. 

"It is at the bottom...[where] we must begin, not at the top." 

I day dreamed about Evastian and wanted to put it into words. I am entirely grateful that you guys wanted to read MY FANTASY on the story. Seriously, you're all the bomb.com.

In your head, you guys just simply read the chapter, but it means so much more to the author knowing that someone wants to read their work! Like you could all be doing something else right now, but there you were READING MY FANFICTION TO THE FRONT AND BACK. LIKE HOLY SNAPS. 

IT feels like a freaking honor. I'm not lying. That's the feeling someone gets when someone reads their stuff, and it feels like your on top of the world! 

And on that note, I'd like to inform you that there won't be any sequel. 

My original plan was to have a sequal about Killum's daughter, Cara Stryker. (Yes CARA is another shipname version of Kira+Callum). (Photo on the right-->) but I decided to make that it's own story, with no connection to Kira and Callum. 

Why?

JNOVAK16 has CHQ all planned out, and because BDB was based imbetween MDM and CHQ, I decided to just let it be and not to tinker with the plots. 

Once again, thank you so much for reading Billion Dollar Babe!

#OOHKILLUM 

----------------------------------------

THERE WILL BE A BONUS CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YALLS LOL.