Taking care of your Child - Astro

They all agreed that it would be Eunwoo or JinJin that'd get married and have kids first. But oh were they wrong.

It was a shock when one day MJ entered the practice room with you beside him.

Guys meet Y/n, she's my girlfriend.

They were shock when he announced his marriage to them.

Y/n and I are going to get married! Can you believe that?! She said yes!

Almost fainted when he tolded them you we're going to have a baby.

I'm going to be a dad! Y/n is pregnant!

It was really shock for some reason, that the fake maknae of the group was married and going to a dad. They always thought it would be Eunwoo.

But they shrugged it off and was happy for MJ that he was the first one of the group to make a family.

And you were happy as well, happy that you've found MJ and he found you. You guys were a match made in heaven.

At first you were scared, after finding out you are pregnant, will you be able to take ccare of it while MJ was gone?

But he assured you it will be fine, so you trusted him.

••••••

You gave birth to twins! Two beautiful baby girls. MJ fell in love with them just like he did with you. Little baby girl Crystal and Mina.

Years past and they grew to be 5 years old. They can walk and talk, you have to admit, they are lovly but they are a hand full.

MJ thought you guys don't have time for each other anymore, you agreed but having Crystal and Mina were the best things you two could had ever asked.

So they volunteered,

MJ-Hyung, go out with Y/n. We'll take care the babies.

Yeah! We want to hang out with our nieces! You guys go out! Have fun!

Are you sure?

Yeah!

You were nervous, this was the first time you'd leave your daughters in someone else's care.

So when they arrived at your house you made sure they knew everthing.

Crystal is asleep and Mina is playing with her toys. And PLASE don't give them candy if you want to be prying them off the ceiling.

You even made them memorize emergency numbers just in case.

Y/n! We'll be fine! Don't worry!

Yes, babe you have to trust them now come on!

Okay, just remember they both like are allergic to peanuts the medicine on the top second cabinet.

They ushered both of you out, assuring you That's they will be fine. It won't be THAT hard to take care of two twins.

•••

They were wrong, they saw you as a goddess now, praising you now realizing what you go through every day to take care of twins.

Five full grown men were struggling to take care of two little girls. Moonbin tried desperately to find Crystal with Rocky's help, following the finger paint marks on your white walls. Eunwoo and JinJin trying to get Mina to stop crying because she hit herself.

And Sanha? Well, he got scared and left.

But they looked so calm and innocent, how can two small girls make up so much destruction?

The entire house was filled with laughs and scream from the two girls.

Moonbin was tired, he couldn't find Crystal but ... Rocky did.

Hyung! Help!

He entered the room to see Rocky on the floor, being viciously attacked by the girl.

Somehow she was able to tie his legs with a string and is now hitting him with a plushie.

He started laughing, watching the girl beat up Rocky.

Hyung, please!

Crystal decided that his uncle had enough trauma and left him on the floor.

Moonbin was to busy laughing and didn't notice the little girl sneakly getting near him.

Moonbin!

Was the last thing he heard before the girl tackled him and began hitting him.

••••••

Of course you didn't expect the house to be clean when you came back. When you opened the door, boy it was a mess.

It almost gave you a heart attack, tables were turned over frames crooked, food and paint slapttered on the wall.

But it was filled with silence, entering the living room, you saw Crystal and Mina fast asleep both on top of Eunwoo and JinJin who looked decent just a few fingerpaint here and there.

But Moonbin and Rocky looked the worst. Both had food on them, make up, sticker, and paint on them.

The boys were on the floor asleep as well, you chuckled with MJ.

We should do this more often.

Should we?

Yeah, it looks like the girls had fun with their uncles.

Yeah, I guess they did.

******

I had so much fun writing this ! Lol.

Request are open BTW ! Im working on another Song Prefence it will be up (hopefully) by next week.

Bye~

-エオス