🎸Song Prefrence #2🎸

Victorious-Take a Hint. •Moonbin&Eunwoo•
This one is going to be different.

****

You love your brother, you really do. But his girlfriend was the one that really bothered you. The fake smiles you gave her really screamed out the hatred for her and how her fake smiles also screamed out the same amount of hatred for you.

Moonbin and you grew up right by each others side, doing everything together. But then his girlfriend, Ah Jin, came into the picture and ruined everything.

But you really couldn't complain, cause you are dating Eunwoo. Yep, the typical brother's best friends drama. Where Moonbin didn't want  Eunwoo near you but you just couldn't resist and your brother had to live with it.

Your brother and boyfriend knew how much you hated eachother. They want to able to go on a double date without the thick tense dancing in the air. Without either of you glaring at eachother, a stare that can kill anything.

So that's when their amazing plan emerged turning the table around.

••••••

You glammed up, putting on black skinny jeans with a nice blouse and your black combat boots. He told you to meet him at a nice restaurant that had karaoke.

Nothing seem wrong about that just your boyfriend wanting to hang with you.

You spared a table just for two, on your phone waiting for your handsome boyfriend Eunwoo.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in."

You froze and looked up.

"A little mouse."

"Oh hell no."

You scoffed looking at your brother's girlfriend.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Your phone ding, seeing your boyfriend's name on the text he sent you.

Moonbin and I want to have a double date without you two wanting to kill each other, So you'll be stuck in the restaurant until you guys are friends. Or I'm not going to give you my hoodies.

-Dongmin ❤

You scoffed one more time slamming your phone on the table. How dare he threaten you like that?

"I guest I'm stuck here with you." You spat.

She let out a small 'tch' and sat down in front of you and crossed her arms as she got a message from Moonbin threatening her with changing the lock to his dorm.

It was going to be a long night...

••••••

Y

ou've tired and tried but she is too stubborn. You are only doing this to be able to leave but she wasn't helping you.

You tried to talk to her but she would give one word answers or ignore you.

To make the night worse, you've caught two guys staring at both of you for way too long.