Moonbin - Christmas Special

I looked out of the window of my classroom, the teacher voice was muffled a bit since my mind was on something else.

"Y/n?"

My train of thoughts was interrupted when I heard my name being called.

"Yes?"

"It's your turn to pick a name from the hat." The teacher smiled.

Oh. Secret Santa. It happens every year in our school when the holidays come. I sighed and got up and picked out a small piece of paper before going back to my seat.

"Remember, Secret Santa is all about having fun. You could choose between giving the gift personally or just hiding it for they can find it."

The bell rang signaling that school was over, I slipped the piece of paper into the pocket of my skirt a grabbed my bag and leaving the class.

As I was trying to make sure everything was in my bag, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry."

I looked up and saw the perfect man in front of my eyes, well what I've been hearing from everyone at school.

Moonbin, Handsome, tall, outstanding grades,captain of the School Soccer's team and Single.

"No problem." He softly said to me.

I just gave him a small smile and went passed him, I went home and started on my homework before making myself some dinner.

When I finished washing my plate, I remembered about my slip of paper. My Secret Santa. I really didn't want to participate in this but I didn't want to be the Grinch in my classroom so I'm going to go along with my classmates.

I opened the piece of paper only to groan and not want to participate anymore.

Moonbin.

You've got to be kidding me, what am I supposed to get him?!

We are both the polar opposite, he's an extrovert and I'm an introvert. While he's captain of the school's soccer team, I'm in charge of the school's photography club. (bŌkÛ👀wª☔yÅrÏçHīÑ🍭bÍcÇhĮ😼nØ🧹ØsŪ✨dÂ🤭yÕ👻)

I just decided to give him a box of chocolate and that's it.

>><<

Okay, nevermind. Bad idea. Bad idea. He's allergic to chocolate.

I watched as the school nurse injected his pen, in his thigh. He accidentally ate a vanilla cupcake that had a small piece of chocolate in the middle which instantly gave him an allergic reaction.

He was then brought to the nurses office to rest, I sent to take care of him by the teacher's order.

So while  he was resting, I was busy on my Nintendo Switch, fighting the  last boss battle in the Mario Bros World.

"Oh, come on!" I slightly yelled getting mad since I was killed again.

Crap. I noticed how he began to shift in the small bed, and he opened his eyes.

I hid behind my game console and peeked a little to see him sitting up.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, turning off my game.

He looked at before he began to blush and rub the back of his neck. "F-fine."

Did he stutter? I got up and gave him a cup of water and went to inform the nurse that he was awake. I went back to my classroom where the teacher gave me an extra point for helping Moonbin.