Before You Begin Reading.

Copyright © 2014-2015  Tabby

{edited} This short story is based off a small short paragraph or essay forum of a story I wrote and this is the elaborated version. I took down the first small story because it contained a huge spoiler. This story needs heavily, excessive editing like so much so read at your own risk because it needs major editing which will not happen most likely as i've parted my ways with this book. i wrote this book 2 years ago and the thought of going back and re-editing makes me cringe. so, if there is any grammar mistakes or other incorrect stuff, ignore and read through--sorry.

Oh and my authors notes are very lengthy at the end of every chapter because I just love to talk I guess. There are important stuff in my A;N's. I ramble alot in them but i do state some important stuff so i suggest you guys to skim over my ramblings if you dont read them (which im sure you dont) and try to read the important stuff. Sorry that i talk to much guys.

But if there is anything that is really important, then i make a seperate Author's Note but that is pretty rare, so please read the authors note at the end of each chapter. Or just skim over the unimportant parts. 

The girl in the cover is Barbara Palvin if you didnt know because she fits the main girl character. OH and I MADE THE COVER BY MYSELF and FOUND THE PICTURE ON TUMBLRSO PLEASE DO NOT STEAL and PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS STORY.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, 

TABBY

vote rate comment please?

follow me, pretty please?

oh come on i said pretty please this time :)