15. Forever and Always (Epilogue)

FOREVER AND ALWAYS (EPILOGUE)

||Ashton Rider||

 FIVE YEARS LATER

Opening my eyes slowly, the sun blinded my eyes. Blinking rapidly and adjusting to the lighting, I reached over to my phone on the nightstand. The lock screen read 8:15 and I got out of the bed. Slowly standing up and stretching I looked around the same apartment I lived for all these years. But now, only a few pictures of Lana were around.

After she died, my life turned upside down. I was slowly trying to bring my life back to what it was before. And of course I had help.

“Ashton?”

Turning around my eyes met her brown orbs. She slowly rose from the bed, shaking her brown hair.

“Morning love”

Fawn was my girlfriend. She helped me move on from Lana. Every Saturday I would go to the coffee shop where she worked and like that we became closer. She helped me cope and gave me advice and was patient.

There were still times at night where I would wake up panting because of my nightmares of seeing Lana die.

Fawn never got aggravated, even when my apartment was filled with her pictures. Fawn understood. She understood the days where I would grief; get angry for not saving Lana and days where I would go bier sack crazy. She would understand and go through it with me.

And this is why I love Fawn. We’ve been going strong for two years. She managed to break through the heart I sealed up after Lana’s death.

I would always love Lana, forever and always. She was my first love. But I knew she’d want me to move on and Fawn managed to help me do so and capture my heart in the process.

She slowly stood up from the bed coming towards me.

“What’s wrong hun?” She pecked my lips and looked at me, concern flashing through her eyes.

Shaking my head, I smiled sadly taking hold of her hands “I was just thinking about Lana”

She nodded, understanding.

She took my hand and guided me to the living room, where the biggest picture of Lana was located.

“Let’s go say hi to her then.” She suggested.

I laughed smiling, hand in hand with Fawn I stood in front of Lana’s portrait where she was smiling warmly, her blue eyes shining.

Taking a deep breath, I started, “Morning Lana. I miss you. So far this morning has been great. I know you’d be happy for me moving on. But don’t forget I love you.”

I looked at Fawn and gestured her to speak, she squeezed my hands tightly and smiled looking at the picture.

“Hey Lana, so Ash has been feeling down lately. What do you suggest cheering him up? I wish I could meet you. I hope you’re rocking in heaven.”

I kissed Fawn and pecked her nose while hugging her after talking to Lana.

“Thank you for everything.”

She shook her head and proceeded to go into the kitchen, “Always” she recited

Heading inside the bedroom, I opened my wardrobe and took out the diary tracing the picture of Lana on the cover. Smiling I hugged the diary and flicked through the pages.

I would still write to her occasionally but not every day anymore. Fawn suggested talking to her through her photos. It seemed crazy at first and if anybody saw me do so, they would run away from my apartment. But I liked it better than writing.

Fawn seemed to go talk to her picture at times to. I loved her so much for making me not let go of Lana.

Shaking my head, wiping the tears I put the diary back in the wardrobe thinking about Jay.

Authorities told me he was doing well in the institution and I would sporadically go visit him although I felt like bashing his head, it helped me see him for some reason. I was crazy indeed for keeping contact with my ex-lovers murdered but I would have to let go of that or else my whole life would be filled with regret and anger.

“Ash, breakfast’s ready.” Fawn yelled out.

For now, my life seemed okay. It wasn’t anything perfect but it was good for me at the moment. I was moving on from Lana day by day and I found my new soulmate, Fawn. Lana would always forever be in my heart though.

After all she was my Babe.

THE END. 

A;N//

OMFG IM CRYING RN. GUYS BLUE FINALLY ENDED AND WRITING THIS BROKE MY HEART BCUZ POOR ASH. 

If you guys have any confusions or questions you want to ask the characters or about the story, inbox me or comment them below. 

gif on the side or top is of Lana giving all you guys kisses. xoxo Same with me of course. 

i cant believe this story ended. 

i feel so empty rn.

what do i do with life. i watch criminal minds obviously. 

I do have some new story ideas so look out for a new story hopefully. 

I wanted to finish writing Blue before my midterms which starts this monday ugh.

the epilogue was short cuz there wasnt much to write about but i liked it short and sweet,

i also liked Fawn, hbu guys?

i will be editing throughout the story and changing the point of view for the first three chapters since they were written in third person. i'll notifiy you guys when i do though.

but for now, 

Adios guys :( 

THANK YOU ALLL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I NEVER THOUGHT MY STORY WOULD GET THIS FAR. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HOPE AND STAY BEAUTIFUL LOVELIES. 

I WILL BE BACK DO NOT WORRY!!!!!

I DEDICATE ALL MY LOVELY READERS FOR EACH PART OF THE STORY.

I LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS AND PIECES

PLEASE

VOTE

RATE

COMMENT

Tabby <3