Chapter Two

Jimin's POV

***

He kept beating me up day and night. And all I can do is cry and stare at his emotionless eyes. I keep thinking... What happened to him.

I just sat there, in my room. My room was a mess. In the past, it was neat and tidy. And it was full of happy energy. But now.. It's full of sadness.. And bad memories.

I want to run away. But I don't want to leave him. I love him... Even if he beats me everyday, day and night, I love him. I know he changed into a bad person, but I know the real him is still in there.

Somewhere...

The door creaked opened and I noticed it was him holding a blindfold.

"W-what's t-that for?" My voice cracked,

"It's for me to know. And for you to find out." He answered coldly.
His steps were heavy as he kneeled in front of me, pulling me harshly closer towards him as he tied the blindfold on me.

I felt he carried me and brought me somewhere. I noticed... He... Smells... Different... A good different..

I heard him open a door and let me down the floor... Unexpectedly, gently. He untied the blindfold and stood away from me.

It took a minute or two before my eyesight went normal. I examined the closet. We were inside a walk-in closet that I never knew we had. Is this his?

"Wear anything decent,"

"We're going somewhere." He left and locked the door.

I started looking around. In one section, it either has shirts, jackets, tops, sweaters. And in another section, some contains pants, skinny jeans, shorts.

I just decided to wear a black pants, paired with a grey sweater and black shoes. After finishing changing my clothes, I knocked against the door.

I heard fumbling on the other side. And the door opened. He stared at me for a second then sprayed something over me,

"Perfume..." He muttered,

"Come on."