Chapter Nine

Jimin's POV

***

He chuckled. I smiled.

Suddenly, we heard sirens of police coming our way.

"W-who called the police?!"

I ran downstairs and saw Suga holding his phone. But this time, he was really... Dead...

The police bursted inside the house, immediately hand cuffing Jungkook, who made no fuss as the police forced him outside the house.

I ran after them.

"Please! He didn't mean to kill him! Please don't arrest Jungkook!"

Somebody hugged me. He snuggled his faced in the crook of my neck. I sobbed hard. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he softly whispered me an 'I love you'.

"Stop it... It's finally done hyung... I'm going to be free. And you're going to be free. I love you, hyung. I'm sorry." He held me in his arms tightly.

The police finally took him away as I sobbed harder. I fell on my knees, listening to the disappearing sirens of the police as they took away the reason for me to live.

Jungkook's POV

***

One of the officers pushed me inside an empty cellar and locked the door behind me. I sat on the bed, feeling my eyes tearing up again. Then I sobbed there.

Jimin was now all alone in this cruel world. He has no one now. I wonder if Jin hyung and Tae hyung can forgive me for killing one of their best friends, and for hurting Jimin.

I heard somebody thrashing outside the cellar. I looked up and saw Jimin with bloodshot eyes as his tears fell violently. I stood up and held his face, my tears falling.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin… I didn't want you to see me like this. I hope you can forgive me. I love you Jimin…"

"I love you too, Jungkook. But it wasn't your fault! You shouldn't be arrested!"

"Sir, please leave the cellars now! You aren't allowed in here!" One of the officers yelled as they tried to pull the man in front of me,

"No! Let me go! He doesn't deserve to be here!"

"Please leave, sir!"

"Jungkook, I love you! I love you very much! I promise I'll save you!" He yelled as he was pulled away.

I love you too, Jimin… But I don't think I can wait any longer.