Chapter Ten: The End

Jimin's POV

***

It's been three weeks since Jungkook was arrested. Everything was the same. The police officers took away the corpse of Suga.

To be honest, I feel bad Suga was killed. I didn't mean to make Jungkook kill Suga...  Didn't even know he'll do it.

Right now, I'm cooking Jungkook's favorite food. I smiled in satisfaction and put the food inside a small container.

I wrapped the container with a clean clothe. I took my phone and headed outside. I went inside my car and started driving to the police station.

I sat down as the guards called Jungkook. As soon as Jungkook went out, I hugged him as tight as possible.

"I missed you..." I snuggled in his chest, but he didn't even move,

"Jungkook?" I looked up and saw he have the same cold eyes staring at me,

"W-what's wrong, Jungkook?"

"Hyung... I'm ready to let you go."

"What?"

"I'll let you go. From now on, don't visit me here. Don't ever talk to me when you see me. This'll be the last time you'll see and talk to me ever again."

"But why, Jungkook? Why?"

"Jimin... I don't want to hurt you anymore. I don't want to see you crying ever again. I'm sorry."

"Please.... Don't..."

Tears started falling down. He smiled at me with his bunny smile as he took the food away from me as he walked back to his cellar.

"Enjoy your life, Jimin, thanks for the food too. Farewell."