Chapter Six

Jimin's POV

***

As soon as we arrived home, he opened the door on his side. He opened the door on my side and pulled me out.

"Jungkook! Let me go! Let me go!"

Instead, he tightened his grip on my wrist. He pulled me harshly through the stairs that I tripped over my feet a few times.

He opened the door to my room and pushed me in, making me hit the floor. He shut the door loudly and pulled my hair.

"Jimin... Are you sure you're not going to say sorry?" He cooed at me while he pulled my hair.

I screamed at pain and tried to make him let go. Tears... Tears were falling down again...

"Jungkook! Why do you keep hurting me?!" I yelled,

"Why? WHY?! THAT'S BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS! I'M FREAKING JEALOUS!"

"Why... Why are you jealous, Jungkook?" I cried.

Tears were uncontrollably falling down.

"I love you... Jimin... Why can't you see that?" He told me,

"I do love you, Jungkook… But why?" I muttered as I started crying.

He let go of my hair and grabbed my face. He made me stare at his face. And soon I realized, he was crying. Jungkook was crying.

"I don't want somebody to take you away from me. You're mine, Jimin. You're mine. And mine only. No one else's."

His eyes turned from emotionally sad to black. He stared at my eyes longer before he let go of me.

"I'll be back soon."

***

I walked towards the door and tried to open it. Locked. I sighed and sat on the bed. There was a window. It was unlocked. But I didn't escaped.

I looked out the window and noticed a black cars stopped in front of our house; my and Jungkook's house.

The man went out and it was the man before. The one who held my hand. The one who made Jungkook beat me up.

He looked up to the window. And he saw me. He waved his hands. But I walked away.