Chapter Three

Jimin's POV

***

He pulled me towards a car I've never seen he have before. He opened the passenger's seat and pushed me in, resulting for my head to hit the ceiling of the car hood.

Once I was in, I slowly massaged the crown of my head.

He got in and turned the engine on. He started driving the car to somewhere.

Silence took over us. None of us spoke a word or two.  I glanced over him. He was wearing a white shirt, light blue jeans, and his favorite, timberlands. And a red beanie.

I smiled a little. He still wears it, huh... It was the beanie I gave him four months ago.

Flashback

"Baby!!!! I got a present for you!!!" I ran towards him,

"Really? What is it?" He asked me,

"It's a.... Red beanie!!! The one you like!" I showed him the beanie and I saw the eyes I always adore.

His eyes were glistening with happiness.

But that was in the past. Today, his eyes weren't glistening in happiness. It was full of darkness. And I want to change that. But how?

He suddenly stopped the car. And I noticed that we already arrived at the place we were supposed to go.

He unbuckled his seatbelt. And I unbuckled mine too. But I got a hard time unbuckling the seatbelt.

He noticed this. And he leaned in. He stared at my eyes for a while until I heard a click.

Yeah... He was unbuckling my seatbelt. It's not like he was planning to kiss me.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of soft lips peck my lips. I opened my eyes shockingly. I stared in shock towards him.

"What...,"

"What was that?" I asked,

"We're here. Pull yourself together. I only did that to wake you up. Nothing else." He harshly said and went outside.

And my heart cracked.

"We're here. Pull yourself together. I only did that to wake you up. Nothing else."

"Nothing else."