Hey! Can you uhm.. uhm date m-me?

*Andy'sPOV*

Since our class is night shift I have more time to spend time and think about my simple plan.

Im thinking of how can I please Calum to date Lara. Mabait naman yun kaya papayag yun.

I tapped my cellphone and opened my Message App.

To: Calum
Oy! Date mo naman si Lara!

"Ay hindi ang aggressive naman. Delete! delete!!"

To: Calum
Diba crush mo si Lara? Magdate naman kayo! :D

"Ay hindi hindi pa din!"

To: Calum
Favor pakidate nga si Lara -.-"

"Masiyado namang siga."

Ang hirap talaga itext ang taong hindi mo ka-close. I've tried so many text but I don't even try to send it. I think of the close friends of Cal and Luke is the one I know can help me out.

I dial he's number and after of 2rings he answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey uhm it's Louise." I said shyly.

"Yeah I know, I think I put your name here." He giggled. Yeah obviously. Grabe napahiya ako dun ha.

"Yeah whatever."

"So what do you want?" I hear he's smiling.

"Can you help me? Please?" I said, I hope he will.

"Err what is it first?" Arrgghhh I know he will not.

"It's okay if you don't want. Sorry t--"

"No! No don't hang up! It's okay! Go on say it." He said quick.

"Okay, so it is. I have a plan to Lara and Calum."

"What kind of plan is it? Hehe" He giggled.

"Uhm.. A Date Plan." I said kinda proud.

"Date Plan? For what?" He said confused.

"Kasi si Lara kasi merong past. Eh kasi basta long story! May tao lang siya na dapat kalimutan! Eh si Calum lang ang alam kong perfect guy na dapat niyang maka-date para makalimutan na yung past." I said. He's about to talk, but I talk again. "At ikaw lang ang alam kong makakatulong sa akin. Please tulongan mo naman akong sabihin kay Cal na idate si Lara."

"Eh hindi ba siya magmumukhang panakip-butas?"

He said concerned.

"Siyempre hindi! Kasi basta! Parang nakalimutan na niya kasi yun basta! Yes or I hang up?" I said teasing him.

"YES! YES! Right away I will tell him!" He shouted at the phone.

"Okay. Thanky Lukey!" I said then hunged up the phone.
*Luke's POV*

"Okay. Thanky Lukey!" then she hunged up the phone.

"Arrrgghh! She said she would hung if I said Yes!" I said with frustration.

I wanted her to talk to me much longer, even in the personal I wanted. I can say that we're that close, yes, but not as close as Lara and Faye to her. I envy them because they are the bestfriends of Andy. I wanted it everyday to know her but I can't talked to her longer because she have a busy schedules. Im waiting for sometime to bond to her, and Im seriously shy guy. Not so manly of me.

I dialed Calum's number to call him and tell him what Louise's said but not that exactly.

"Mate? There's something I want to ask."

"Sure what is it?" He said while chewing something.

"Hey are you eating?" I said.

"Yeah! It's already 12pm, it is bad to eat lunch?" He said and laughed then choked.

"Unless your not laughing while eating, you'll be dead Thomas." I said emphasizing Thomas then laughed at him.

"Shut up Robert." He did the same. "So what is this you wanted to ask?"

"Andy called me earlier, and she said if you could do a favor for us?"

"And what is that?"

"It is about Lara--" he stopped me for what I was saying.

"Lara?!" He is now shocked.

"Yeah Lara."

"What about Lara?!" he said curiously.

"Ahm... Can you ask for a date to Lara?" I said.

"Me? Seriously me?"

"Of course! As if I am?---Unless you wanted me--to date Lara!"

"I don't want it! Never in your wildest dreams you slut will date Lara!" He shouted like a brat girl.

I burst to laughters I know he will not let me," Haha fuck you Cal! Of course I will not do that."

"So are you in or out?" I asked him.

2minutes of silence, "Silence means Yes." I said smiling.

"You know how much I wanted her. And how much I liked to be her date, but how can I tell her Luke?" He said, now I can feel he is serious to this.

"I know it is not easy to tell that to her. Just asked her! Wala namang mawawala kung ita-try mo diba?"

"Eh how?"

"Just asked her! Don't act like this is your first time to asked a girl for a date." It's not his first time.

"I know. Okay I'll try it!" Atlast he said that.

"Thanks man! Later okay?"

"Later ? As in later?"

"Yep! We're expecting you." I said. Then I feel my stomach growled.

"We're expecting okay? See yah then!" I said to him. Then he spoke up again.

"Wait! Hung up so soon? It's 1pm on the clock, can we talk some more? Im bored bebz." He said with sad sound.

"Sorry Im hungry. Call you later bebz." I said with some naughty tone.

I hung the phone get my lunch.

--

So here, Me, Andy and Calum talking about Andy's Plan and turns out OUR PLAN.

"Later before she go home ask her! Okay!" Andy said to Cal.

"Don't say it to me like it's just like asking her to eat!" He shout.

"Why?! Can you ask her to eat with you?!" I challenged him.

"No. But! Makapag-utos kasi kayo parang ang dali dali naman! Mas mahirap pa yan sa Exam eh!" He yelled.

Andy rolled her eyes away from him and say nothing. I know she is irritated now because this plan is, obviously will not work.

"Please Cal just give it a try. You said earlier at the phone that you'll do it right?" I said,

"Yes. But what if she reject me?" Calum said with sad face.

"I know she will not." Andy said and winked at him.

"How can you say that?" We both said.

"Just trust me. Will you?" She said with puppy eyes trying to convinced us and looked at her hazel brown eye's make me melt.

"Of course I trust you." I said still staring at her eyes.

"Okay Andy. I'll do it, even you don't say your reason I still do it." Calum said with full smile. I looked at him and smiled.

--
Calum's POV

I've waited so many hours after that conversation with Luke and Louise, and the boring lectures. I always look at my clock to see if it's already 9:45.

when the bell rung I ran outside and find Lara talking to her classmates.

I walked fast to her back and asked her," Hey! Can you uhm.. uhmm date m-me?"

---