Ashton is Sick NOT ME.

We arrived at Ashton's place at 10:26 at the evening. We found him at the small sala watching movie.

"Ash? We got in cause it's open." I said while approaching a man with a blanket all over his body and a messy hair. "By the way Calum is with me." I added.

He looked at us with pale face. "Hi" He said smiling weakly.

"Hey mate." Calum said sitting beside him at the sofa.

"I'll cook something for you guys. Just wait here." I said while putting my things on the table and going to his small kitchen.

After of half an hour cooking a ready to cook soup. I need to cook fast because Ashton really need to eat, drink and take medicine.

I prepared also a hot choco for us and a tea for Ashton. Im carrying a tray and walking to them, they're still watching a Sci-Fi Movie. While Calum's arm around at Ashton's shoulder, Ashton is resting his head on Cal's shoulder. They look cute together, a cute couple. I smiled when I saw them like that.

"Hey guys dinner is ready." I said smiling to them. Ashton is half asleep, but he managed to wake up.

We eat at their small sala, we talked about what happened at school even it is nothing important. But we never said about this Dating we talked about at school earlier.

Ashton didn't want to eat further, he only take 2 tablespoon. "Bro you need to eat alot more." Calum said.

"But I think Im full enough." Ashton said weakly.

"No! You only take 2spoon of soup!" Calum said shouting, he really that worried.

"Calum don't shout at him, he's sick of course anyones sick don't feel to eat that much." I explained to him.

"Here Ash eat some fruits." I said to him and hand him a apples,grapes, and banana that I bought before we got here.

"Thanks Lara." He said trying to smile okay but he failed.

"Your always welcome my friend." I said and hug him.

Me and Calum finished our dinner, Ashton just eaten a banana and apple. I gave him the medicine's that he need to take. I told Ashton to sleep but he wanted to watch a movie to get him asleep.

They say they want to watch another Sci-Fi, Im a fan of Sci-Fi too but I changed the CD that Calum put in. I choose The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

"What? You want to watch that?" Calum said arched eyebrow to me.

"Obviously, Yes. That's why I put in." Literally yes, that's one of my favourites inspirational movies.

"But I wanted one more Sci-Fi Movie." Calum cries,

"Come on Cal, just put your ass off here, stop crying and just watch." Ashton said.

"Sit Back and Relax." I said winked at them.

The movie starts, I sat down at Ashton's left side he is between Calum and me. I took a sipped from my hot choco, that was before cause now it is warm choco. I take a looked at Calum if he is bored or ineterested, but when I looked at him instead of stoling a look, our eye's met. He look shocked because he never thought that I will stole a look to him or maybe that I saw him stoling a look to me.

I shooked my head and chuckled lightly, I took another sip and back my eye to the movie.

After half an hour, Ashton rested his head to my shoulder. I touched his forehead to check if his still hot or not.

"Ashton your sweaty." I whispered to his ear.

"Ha..?" He said tired. He's not that weak like earlier.

"Your sweaty, you need to change clothes." I said and standing up.

"Come I carry you up." I said to him, grabbing his arm.

"No, I'll carry him." Calum said seriously.

"Okay thanks. And help him change clothes, I follow you. I'll just get some bowl and towel." I said, he just nodded and carry Ashton to his room.

I shut the tv off first before I go to the kitchen. I grab a bowl, spill a warm water on it. I

I knock to Ashton's door and call them. "Can I come in?" I said while knocking the door.

"Sure!" Calum said, maybe Ashton fall asleep.

I opened the door and walking in, Ashton is lying on his bed and his hands at the top of his tummy, looking at me smiley.

"Hey." I said to him smiled.

"Hi Lara." He said smiled back to me.

"I'll just put this on the top of your forehead okay?" I said to him, like Im talking to a young boy.

"Sure Mom." He said playfully. As I said Im talking to a young boy, my child?

"Yeah baby. Take a sleep now baby." I said to him and kissed his cheeks.

"Yes Mom, Dad will you kiss me too?" He said with child voice and looking to Calum who's standing infront of cabinet.

"He's not your dad baby, your dad is Ross Lynch." I said with serious face. And Calum burst to laughters, I looked at him confused face.

"Im just saying the truth Mister Hood." Then he burst again to laughters, I found his laugh is so contagious instead of being a serious Mom I mean girl here, Im laughing here with these crazy guy standing there and this sick cute guy lying here.

"Okay stop.. this.. guys.." I said laughing between words. "Take a sleep Ash." I said smiling to him. I feel Calum sitting beside me.

"Okay thanks guys. Goodnight." He said smiling to us. We both smiled to him. After a 3mins we watched him sleeping, I feel that Im that sleepy and Im yawning and I feel so cold. Calum's arms embraces my body.

"Your cold." He said resting his head to my shoulder awkwardly.

I looked at him at the right side of my eyes. "Ashton is much colder than me, and your hands much colder either." "And as far as I now, Ashton is sick not me." I said being a terror me. He break the embrace, I stood up and went to the sala. He followed me there.

"There's a few pillows here, and the sofa looks fit to us, we can sleep here." I said to him.

"No uhm I can sleep here at the ground." He said shyly.

"You sure?" I said getting ready to lay down at the sofa, he's doing the same.

He just nodded to what I said, "You really don't want to sleep there at the hard ground, don't you?" I said teasing him even though his not facing me I know he can hear me.

"It's pretty cold you know?" I said again. "And there is so many flies now! Im very thankful that I have blanket here." I said teasing him again. I chuckled lightly.

"Fine! I sleep with you!" He said standing up and lying next to me.

"Don't be choosy next time." I said to him but still Im not facing him.

A one hour passed, I can't sleep it is almost 2am now. Im just tapping something on my cellphone. I heard Calum snoring softly, I can't see him cause the sofa just fit us and I can't barely move. His hand slowly hugging my waist still awkward himself. I put my hands on the top of his hand and intertwined it, to not feel awkward. I closed my eyes to sleep hoping that I can sleep with someone, and a smile to my face. Hopefully, I fall asleep.

--
So guys what can you say to this chap? Calum is really that cute yeah? hahaha xxx
-KCB1D