He's My....

I stayed at Andy's House until afternoon, I can't resist them. It is once in a lifetime experience to stay at them, and be with them. Doing some crazy things, play video games, race using bike and watched videos.

Some of this, I took a video so we can watched it all over again. If someone will leave, and forget about this we can remember anything happened today.

Calum offered me to walk with me on my way home, I didn't refuse, it's because I wanted him to meet my parents and brother. He maybe like my brother, he's just like Ashton, he's a drummer too. And a smart one. I just wanted to be close to them, all my bestfriends are close to my parents and siblings, I don't keep secrets to them. Unless I needed to be.

"Will your parents get mad to you?" I ask him for a moment.

"Nope. Why would they?" He said looking at my eyes.

"You slept to your bestfriends house. Maybe they're worried now." I said, but really Im the one who is worried.

"Naahh... It's okay to them, whatever time I'll get back." He rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Okay, if that's what you said mister." I sighed and continue walking without seeing him. I heard he exhaled.

I felt that he was watching me or studying me. My instinct is very updated. I turn around look at him with crossed arm on my chest.

"What the hell?" I said to him, he really looked shock!

"WHAT?!" He jumped out and get panicked.

I burst out to laugh! He really that cute when he get panick! He said to me get a life and stop laughing at him, annoyance.

"But your really funny Cal!" I said still laughing, that my stomach get hurt by now. Tears of laughters.

"Shut Up!" Angry and Madness sounds to his voice. Then he walk fast and leave me where I am.

"Hey! Don't leave me! You dont where my House is!" I shouted at him! He have a long-legged so it doesn't obvious that he can walk fast.

I run to him as he stops walking, "Hey sorry, peace." I said and making a peace sign and grin to him.

He just sigh and still not looking at me.

"Im sorry." Making a beautiful eyes and puppy face. Still not working to him. I don't know but I felt nervous and guilt, what if he is hard hearted man? Just like this he will not forgive me?

Oh come on! I don't really know why Im thinking this way and doing this. Maybe I don't wanna lost a friend.

I run up a hug side to him and plead him again "Im sorry! besty please forgive me!" I hug him tight so he wont hesitate to let go.

"Fine! Fine! Forgiven!" He said still annoyance to his voice, but when I look up to him he is blushing so red.

I untighten the hug and tickle him for his right side and mock him. "*wooh* your blushing! Your not so very manly Cal!" I broke up the hug, and reach his hand, squeeze it and sway it like we are bestfriend and we are childs walking down the streets.

We reached the next street where my house is. I opened the gate and went to our way. My Dad is there waiting for me. He is surprised not because Im with him, because my bike is not with me. He really care so much to that bike. He and I owns it.

"Where is your bike young lady?" He said, like he is gonna lecture me today.

"Ahm I drop it somewhere, yet I couldn't find it." I said when tuttering. Will he believe me?

"What?! That's not like a cellphone that you'll drop anywhere!" He shouted, I want to laugh but I needed to act like Im scared, I looked at my side, I see a boy looks really worried and scared too, yet look cute. My mouth curved a smile.

"But...." I said.

"But what?!" My dad said!

"But IM JUST KIDDING!" I said and bursted to laugh! Im gonna die because of this.

"Shut up Gie-Lara!" He said and he is already burning up.

"Sorry dad, it's just I eat too much chocolate and muffin." I said and run a bear hug to him. Yet he did the same and kiss my head.

"I left the bike at Andy's House, she said I need to get back tom, to be assurance I need to left the bike to her. Sorry." I said while Im resting my head to his neck.

"It's okay sweetie." "Oh who is this guy?" He added.

I suddenly forgot that Im with someone, and that is Calum. Im really crazy I am.

I get away and introduce Calum.

Then my brother and mom just get out of the house and watch us.

My brain just stop working "What would I say? My bestfriend? Do he really looks like a bestfriend?"

They are waiting for my answers, even Calum. I stare at him for a moment. Why it's hard to say that he is my bestfriend.

"He's my....." I said but looking at Cal.

"Your what?" My bro said.

Calum looked confuse because of me.

"My uhm.. Bestfriend!" I said atlast!

"Why do you need to answer so late?" My bro said.

"Just side effect of chocolates and muffin." I grinned at him.

"Lets come inside I preffer a desert." My mom finally spoke up.

"Okay we'll follow." I said, they turn away and walk in.

I flush a grinned smile to Calum and grab his hand, he's still confuse but then he still smile at me.

"Sorry weirdness of me." I said.

He blush again and said. "It's cute."