Bad and Nice Day

Author's Note: Im excited!

-
*Lara'sPOV*

I woke up in a zombie mode, Luke and I had a really senseful conversation like a 5 hours ago. At first I thought I will get annoyed to him if I told him about my prob but no, no, really no, Im wrong. He really helped me alot to understand everything. Thank God he is a open minded person, Andy is lucky.

You know Im a person who doesn't understand everything at first, you might tell that Im a slow like a turtle, like my mind doesn't process fast, like it will take a more time for me to process it well, well lemme tell you that it is hell NO! Kinda, maybe?

Nangingibabaw agad sa akin yung feelings, yung galit at dissapointment, Im really used to it.

Back then, I was woke up. I already said that. I search the bracelet I made last night, it is pretty, I bought a beads before heading back home last night and a Letters beads, Im not really good in doing this. Of course it shows his name with 'y' I mean is ASHY or it really shows ASHY--X-X-<3 yeah hahaha! And a love letter from me, Im not gonna share it. Does motter?

I put it all to my beads bag and I rush myself downstairs and my brother met my eye. I stare for a bit and realize what Luke said. I walk to his side sitting infront of the table because breakfast is ready, I guess everyone here is know what happened.

I just stood there waiting for him to say something, well I don't have manners sometimes I kick his chair that made him jump, he looked stern, Im planning to push his shoulder but I ended putting my palm to his shoulder and hug him and whispers 'Im really sorry' for 5 times he rub my back and I say 'I love you Rafael' and he say 'I love you baby' I broke the hug and I noticed that Im crying while hugging him I pecked his cheek and sat beside him and one last time he hugs me tight and kissed my head and say 'Thank you I love you so much'. It's very nice to start my day.

*Calum'sPOV*

"Oh God!" I rush myself and head to my C.R. I woke up because I needed to pee, and it gonna burst anytime soon.

My first time to wake up like this,breaking my sleeping. I wash my hands and get back to my bed. I closed my eyes, but it didn't take back my sleep. I stand up and clean my room. I walked outside my room, and saw my parents watching t.v and Mali with his boyfriend.

"Morning." I greeted them and headed to kitchen.

"Morning sleepyhead." Mali said.

I just looked at her. "What's with that look?" She said. I shook my head for being her a ass.

"Calum you always stay here, why should you go out with someone or a date?" She suggested.

"It's early morning Sis. No one will date in this EARLY MORNING!" I shout the 'early morning'.

"Who cares if it's early morning? Look at us we're dating even if it's morning or not." She said and looked to her boyfriend.

I rolled my eyes away to them. "Whatever." I mumbled.

"Your growing up Cal! And your College now! You don't even have a girlfriend." She continues.

"Your 16 or 17 right ?" She said, then my blood boils, Im running out of my breathe.

"Do you hear yourself? Hah? You don't know how old your brother?! Damn it Mali!" I shouted.

"Calum wha-" Mali interrupted Mum.

"What did you just said Calum?! Im what?" She yelled. I throw the bread that Im holding and turned back.

"Say it to my face Cal!" She yelled again.

"Da... Shut it Mali! Your ruining my day!" I yelled back.

She keeps yelling, yelling and yelling and I did the same.

"SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU! IS THIS YOUR DOING EVERY MORNING?! WE DIDN'T RAISE YOU LIKE THIS!" Dad shouted that make us totally shut. I walk to my room.

"Where are you going? Sleep again?" Mali keeps being a ass.

"Ahh shut it! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I shouted. Everything is fucking bad.

Author's Note: Im not reffering that Im excited to this. Sorry bout Calum's Part.