"Ligaw"

*Ashton'sPOV*

Sunday afternoon, I need to go to the laundry shop. My previous clothes are still at the basket and still dirty and smelly, I don't feel to get it wash. I walk by myself to the laundry shop.

I talk to the lady there if I can left it here for an hour, she said yes anytime I can drop by here and get the clothes when they clean.

I give the payment to the laundry and left it there. I walk again, I walk to a clothes shop. It is kind of branded shop.

As I walk in the guard welcomed me and I smiled to him. I went to the Men's Wear. I need to buy a new clothes, new pants and new underwares. My ones are getting old and out of fashion, Im not a perfectionist, I don't want to be late bloomer.

Yet, I don't know what to fits. Im not a fashionista, it's hard to find a perfect one. That can suit anytime I wear it. Im searching for a Nirvana (Print) Muscle Shirt, after a while I found AC'DC T-Shirt,  Greenday T-Shirt, and all my favorite band's T-shirt. And also a Pony Shirt my favorite.

I reach the Coat sets. I try 4 coats but it doesn't suit me. I look up, then I saw Trix.

"Hey " I said to her.

She seems surprise. "Oh hello."

The last time I saw her is in School, and that time she is the shy girl. Now Im think Im the shy boy. I take a deep breath, and look at her again.

"I never expected to see you here." She started.

"Its occasionally that Im here." I said.

"Would you mind if I help you? You seems don't know what to choose." She chuckled.

"So your watching me.  hmmm..." I said.

"Yeah." She giggled this time. God what an embarrassment. I scratch my neck a bit shyness.

"Come let's try this to you." She picked up many coat, she let me tried. She gave me to pants that I can try, we both loved Pony.

We seperated infront the shop. She said she have a friend that she'll meet today, and she also that she will text me later. I can't really wait! If I can turn to clock fingers in the evening I will, but yeah it's really imposible.

I walked to my apartment to unpacked the clothes that I bought. It really suits me well, there is a Pink Shirt that Trix picked for me, there is a Quote print, it says ;

"Boy can break you to pieces. True Man will put it back."

And also she picked a very nice Coat, I loved it. After unpacking, I went out again to get the clothes from Laundry shop that I left earlier.

6:00 pm. Im very hungry, I decided to went out to buy some food.  But I reckon to drop by at the mini Coffee shop, I went in, I ussually go here, I sit in the ussuall place I sit and in the ussuall place.

The waiter approaches me,

"Can I get your order sir?" He said and smiled to me.

"Yeah, Chocolate Frambé and Three Choco Cup Cakes." I said and smiled also.

After 10minutes he came back with my orders. I take a deep breath before I begin to eat. I wonder what Trix doing now, did she eat now? is she watching t.v? or is she sleeping already? Gosh, Im really intrigue her, Im so curious everything to her. I wish she texted me now.

Because of thinking I didn't focused to my food. I take a sipped and looked up, I saw a girl in pink dress with a ponytail on in her hair. She's very beautiful.

"Trix!" I shouted and waved my hand to her.

"Hey! Your here!" She said and rushed herself to my place.

"Good to see you here (Thank God she's here.) What are you doing here?" I said and grinned to her.

"Im with my friend! She's seeing her sutor here, nagpasama lang. Ikaw? Bakit nag-iisa ka?" She said.

"My apartment is near here, and Im hungry, I ussuall eat here whenever Im hungry." I said. "Take a order my treat."

"Yeah no I can manage Ash." She smiled. She ordered the same as mine. "You know what this is my favorite Coffee Shop! I love the Chocolates here! The Cakes!" She giggled she's really cute! My ghaaaad! Im gonna die!

"OMG! We love the same thing!" We laughed as I said that.

"Have you try the Crossin?" I said.

"No I haven't! You?" She said.

"NOPE! I hate that!" I said.

"My gosh! I really I hate that too!" She said.

It's almost 9pm when I got back at the apartment, I really had a great time with her. We talk about her favourites and mine. We both have same favourites, like in music, bands, food, shirt and like anything! I really love anything about her, even I don't know her alot.

I do believe in Destiny. And I think she is my Destiny, My Soulmate, anything that you call it. And I decided that I'll make "Ligaw" to her.