She Leave Me Alone./Ashton's Girl

*Calum'sPOV*

I woke up with the noise of a man laughing and a familiar voice that I think it's Ashton. I opened my eye's halfly, my hand keep searching for a body of a girl. I opened my eyes wided and blinked it for 3 times. So Im alone here, I can't feel her presence, I look at my wrist watch it is 9am in the morning. I lift my body up to sit. I look around to find her things, but it's not even here. I feel so lonely.

I saw Ashton talking to his room mate, then he looked at me, I can see that he's already fine. He greeted me with a smile and nodded, he's approaching me and talked. "Hey mate." He said.

I nodded to him and asked,"Where is Lara?" I said with my morning voice.

"Oh Lara, she left earlier." He said.

"She talked to you? Did she say something?" I said, still on my morning voice and curiousity.

"Nope, she left a sticky note on my table." He get the sticky note in his pocket and stated:

Ash, I need to leave early. My mom will get mad if I don't back home now. Take your medicine's okay? See yah ! ~
                                     ~Lara .xx
P.S
Say to him that I leave early so he won't get worried. And also don't be so awkward. .xx

"That's what she wrote here. Who's awkward? Is it me?" Ashton said.

Im so shocked cause she know's that Im worried to her. She really that appreciate it? And she know's too that Im awkward that night even the embraces I made.

"Ahm I dunno? Maybe it's me?" I said smiled to him.

"What? How?" He said.

"It's a long story men." I said cause it's weird to say how it happens, then a picture of her come's to my mind that make's me giggled.

"Huh?" He said, curiousity on his voice. And Australian accent, we still own's it.

--
*Ashton'sPOV*

Calum left the house in the afternoon, we spend much time here at my place, watch movies and eat junk foods. Then his sister called up and said that he need's to back home.

I spend here alone, watching, eating and most of it sleeping. The time passed and it's 6:40pm, Im fresh enough, Im all set to school. I drove by the school and parked it to the parking lot. I opened my cellphone to check the time, I have 4 messages. It's from Mikey, Luke and Lara.

From: Mikey
Are you still sick? Sorry for yesterday I didn't make it up. Hope to see you x

From: Luke
Sorry Ash Im busy yesterday.

From: Luke
I got your Dinner later babe ;) xx

From: Lara
Hey yah okay? Take care <3 :*

I didn't reply to their text, I just red it. And I notice Lara's text is not much familliar, it's some kind pretty weird and ridiculous. Lara never texted me like that, I know she's kind girl, and uhm have a sweet side.... but I don't know she have this uhm flirt side? Sorry but I used to read a message like these for some girls that want's to flirt me. I shrugged to my thougths and walked in school. I saw Calum standing in stairs, the text of Lara come's to my mind again, and I know this guy would envy me.

"Hey Cal!" I said cutting his staring session at no particular.

He looked suprised because I interupted his yeah staring session.

He raised an eyebrow like saying 'what?'. "Lara texted me. Wanna read it?" I said teasing him.

"Sure!" He said smiling, I approached him and handed my cellphone.

From: Lara
Hey yah okay? Take care <3 :*

"Huh?!" He said suprised! "No!No!No! Ash! This can't be her!!" He said shaking his head.

I bursted to laughter's when I saw his expression! "It's really her! Can't you see her number?" I said then laugh again.

I walked past him but still laughing that make my stomach hurt, he's walking behind me but I still here he mumbled.

"I hate you, I hate you. She will text me too."

This guy really love Lara, Im really proud of him. I wish I have a girl that I'll love too.

My phone buzzed, I opened it, to see that it's Lara again.

"Ah hey Lara texted me again!" I said to Calum.

"What did she said?!" He said running to me.

"Wait okay?? Relax!" I said laughing again.

I open the message,

From: Lara
Ash? Can you come here for a sec? I want to uhm there's someone I want to show you. Come okay? At front of my room.

"Who is it?" Cal said.

"I don't know?" I don't really know.

To: Lara
Sure I'll be there. :)

We take stairs to go there at Lara's room, I wonder who will this person that she will show. When get there I saw Lara talking to 2 girls, literally her classmates.

I heard she saying,"Oo nga! Pupunta nga siya, wag naman kayong atat!" She paused. "Pasalamat kayo pinag-bigyan ko kayong makita siya."

"Go on! Walk now Ash! I wanted to know who will she show to you!" Calum said.

Curiousity kills me, when we approached them, now I can clearly see the two girls, the girl with the red lipstick is staring at me flirty way, she's kinda short but she's beautiful.

The other one is looking at me shyly, she don't put make-up like the other one, she's a bit taller than the other one.

"So Ash! How is your checking to my friends?" Lara said.

"Ha-Ha?" I said with voice shocked.

"Haha Just kidding! By the way, as I said these are my friends! Ynna (gesturing her hand to the girl with make-up) and Trix (gesturing to the other one) they say uhm they wanted to meet you Ash." She said. "Why don't you make a shake hand?" She asked.

"Ah yeah yeah." I said and gesturing a shake hand to them, as well as Calum too.

"Hi A-Ash." Trix said as I do the shake hands.

"Hello." I said smiling to her and staring at she's eyes. She noticed that I keep staring to her eyes even though the hand shake is done. She look down and smiled shyly.

"N-nice m-meeting you." She said after a silence.

"Me too." I said.

"Can I get your number?" I added. I don't want to leave the chance.

"Huh?" She looked shocked. She's eye's wide opened because of that I can see her beautiful eye's. "A-a-ahm y-yeah! Of course!" She said, then she handed me her phone with trembled hands.

"Hey relax!" I said chuckled to what she did. I typed my number to her phone.

"Sorry." She said. "No it's okay. Here thanks." I said smiling to her.

"Welcome. Uhm thanks too." She said.

"Your alway's welcome. Gotta go, our prof is gonna be there. See yah!" I said while walking backwards and waving to her. Im lucky cause she waved back.

Calum is still behind me, "That girl is pretty and cute." He said and winked to me.

"Yeah." I said and smiling.

"You like her?" He said and smiled too.

"Uhm, hmm, maybe?" I giggled. All I want is to know her more. Maybe this is what I've waited for.