Officially Together

*Lara'sPOV*

Saturday, it's a sunny morning. A fine day, a good day, a...a... lazy day. That's how I describe this day. I have nothing to do now. My sister's left the house earlier, my brother is still sleeping in the middle of 10am, and my mom and dad are in the market or somewhere.

And I was still here at couch, lying lazy. I remember that we still have a wifi connection, I open the facebook site, I entered my e-mail and password.

There's nothing important, I just scroll and scroll, read some quotes, saw some pictures, read the other posts. (not minding to like every single of it)

I read my new messages, and it's all flirt messages.

Hi Miss, Can I get your number?

Gie-Lara? Cute name of yours. Wanna meet?

Hey baby, wanna have video cam?

That's the few messages I read, from foriegners. As if they can text and see me. And they want me to do a video cam to them! Disgusting dirty old man.

I type the youtube.com to play some music. I choose the songs of The Script Breakeven.

"Bunso?" Brother calls. "What's our breakfast?" He asked.

"Egg and fried rice." I said.

--

I spend my morning watching movies with my brother, we watched, horror, action and rom-com. We didn't notice that it's already lunch time. Since we're at the second floor at bro's room, our mom called us.

"LUNCH!" Mom yelled.

"Tara kain na tayo." I said to him.

We ran downstairs, and grab our lunch. My brother burp like three times!! The reason that we laughed at the middle of lunch.

After lunch I lay down to sofa then my dad talked to me.

"Hindi ka aalis ngayon?"

"Ahm hindi?"

"Anong gagawin mo?"

"Matutulog?" I said with sarcastic.

He stopped asking, he just sit on the ground. I fall asleep, its like I take a sleeping pills.

--

I slept for 3hours, and my brain start to wake me up because I didn't take a bath today. And I smell bad.

I rush to bath room and take a bath. After the bath, I walk out the bath room, put the towel and search for my cellphone. There's a text message.

From: Andy
WAAAAAHHHHHHH!! I NEED A HELP RIGHT NOW >.<

"The heck happened?!" I said to myself, and rush myself to put on my clothes and rubber shoes.

I ran out the house but my dad stopped me for a sec.

"Where you going?" He said.

"Andy's place! Something happened!" I said while jogging. "I text when will I come back!" I yelled while running fast.

I ran come back again to my house, "Oh? why you come back? You didn't text me!" My Dad said.

"I'll take my bike. Later you will recieved it." I said and take my bike.

"Okay Take care!" He yelled.

"YEAH!" I yelled back.

I got here in Andy Place, I opened their gate and parked my bike. I knocked 3 times in their door, and Louise opened up.